Forums

Miscellaneous

What is your number 1 aim in this game?

Posted in General

Marks Stars (Mark Anderson) 28 April 2019, 21:59
Short(ish) term goal to get WCTF.
Long term, win Divison 1, with at least 1 player I discovered in my starting XI

Perinthos (ReallyOldGuy) 28 April 2019, 23:16
See if I can hit an objective that I didn't manage the last time I played so any 1 of

- Get the club's balance up to 500,000,000 Credits.
- Get the club's total player value up to 250,000,000 Credits.
- Get in top 15 on the vifa rank list.
- Increase your fan club to 30,000 supporters.
- Win a country's top league, the primary cup, and the Super Cup in the same season.

and to do it while making a profit

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 5 May 2019, 14:28
SuDoku AFC wrote:
My current short term aim is to complete the "double" in Italy.
(although short term has been totally not the case as I've been chasing this for over a year now smiley )

After that I'll return to England where I need the double again to gain the full set.

Vifa #1 is still the long term objective - but I'll quite possibly never manager that one ... (?)
YAY! = double in Italy achieved today smiley smiley smiley
- This has been SUCH a drag.
Over the moon now, & moving away back to England to complete the doubles set.
= Just hope it doesn't take as long as this did ... ... ... smiley

Good Luck to you with your current objective(s) - so much more fun when you can tick the next box smiley

Rompmonsters (Andy) 5 May 2019, 16:02
Rompmonsters wrote:
Made it to the semi finals of the VM World Cup so I'll count that for the cup goal

- Last goal is to break into the top 125, with the goal of making it into the top 100 after that

I don't see any real value in a prolonged stay at the top since I'm not about to win a domestic title any time soon so once I've hit the top 100 I'm not really sure what I want to do
Peaked at 101 this week, currently at 107

Expecting to play next week in Division 2/3 as I change countries so I don't expect to make it into the Top 100 this time around

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 5 May 2019, 16:05
Rompmonsters wrote:
Rompmonsters wrote:
Made it to the semi finals of the VM World Cup so I'll count that for the cup goal

- Last goal is to break into the top 125, with the goal of making it into the top 100 after that

I don't see any real value in a prolonged stay at the top since I'm not about to win a domestic title any time soon so once I've hit the top 100 I'm not really sure what I want to do

Expecting to play next week in Division 2/3 as I change countries so I don't expect to make it into the Top 100 this time around
#100 here you come smiley

and, that's potentially good news for me smiley = hopefully I'll take your League place > >

Rompmonsters (Andy) 7 May 2019, 07:37
Rompmonsters wrote:

Got to #92 this morning - Not expecting to maintain my place in the top 100 but I'll tick this one off before I fall back down

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 7 May 2019, 11:08
Rompmonsters wrote:
Rompmonsters wrote:

Got to #92 this morning - Not expecting to maintain my place in the top 100 but I'll tick this one off before I fall back down
Onwards & upwards is the only way to go smiley

DaCrushers (DaPeerie) 7 May 2019, 15:11
Win newcomers challenge
Stay in division 4 for more then 1 season

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 7 May 2019, 17:04
DaCrushers wrote:
Win newcomers challenge
argh the precious ...me too

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 7 May 2019, 18:08
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
DaCrushers wrote:
Win newcomers challenge