Forums

Miscellaneous

What is your number 1 aim in this game?

Posted in General

The Goon Squad (Very) 31 March 2019, 16:16
I have realised that even if when I get the 250 million to buy the team that I want I still need to put another XX million into my Stadium but I can do that along the way when my players are developing

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 31 March 2019, 16:22
At least you know you can achieve that amount. Considering how much training grounds cost. You have done it before

The Goon Squad (Very) 31 March 2019, 16:32
Understated Excellence wrote:
At least you know you can achieve that amount. Considering how much training grounds cost. You have done it before
You feeling OK? Your not being condescending. But thanks, I am focused on what I need to do, I just wish I stayed dedicated and not took the two and a half years or so out after I lost that 73 million I would have been long on my way by now, might even had a shot or two at the no one spot.

Would have deffo knocked that Finto, Grant and Paul aside in that duration smiley just means I'll have to do it when I'm ready this time

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 31 March 2019, 16:50
If you focus on your plan as much as dishing out jibes then you'll succeed.

#squashitandmoveon

Maybe hard to catch those boys up now, given they regularly recycle their teams successfully, which is hardest bit of upper echelons of the game I believe...generating enough cash to fund the future

Rompmonsters (Andy) 31 March 2019, 17:07
Phantom Phoenixes wrote:
Currently working to complete my old goal:

- Reach the top division and survive for one season

Accumulated a few new goals:

- Break into the Top 100 on the VIFA Rankings
- Compete in the VM Word Cup (If I achieve the first goal this one is also attained)
- Reach the paying rounds of a Domestic Cup
- Reached the Scottish Premier League (We'll see if I can survive, I hope so)
- 6 places off the VM World Cup requirements (Doesn't look like I'll be breaking into the top 256 just yet)
- Got to the last 16 of the Scottish cup this season

New Goals:
- Survive in the SPL
- Break into the top 256 (for the VM World Cup)
- Break into the top 100 (Stretch goal)

CF Galacticos (Dan) 7 April 2019, 14:07
A goal of mine was always to get into a top division without getting in out of luck (league swapping), finally done it by getting 2nd on goal difference with a squad I didn’t think were anywhere near good enough. Now just need to hope I relegate down to the same league as it looks far easier than the other division 2 group smiley

Rompmonsters (Andy) 7 April 2019, 14:21
Phantom Phoenixes wrote:
Goals:
- Survive in the SPL
- Break into the top 256 (for the VM World Cup)
- Break into the top 100 (Stretch goal)
- Finished 4th in the Scottish Premier League
- Got to 166th on the VIFA rankings

New goals:
- Break into the top 100 of the VIFA ranks
- Reach the final of a cup competition or finish in the top 3 of the SPL (basically get an award on my information page)

Athlectic Rovers (Manager of Athlectic Rovers) 8 April 2019, 00:20
Win as many games as I can and get to learn more about the game

The Goon Squad (Very) 8 April 2019, 00:25
Athlectic Rovers wrote:
Win as many games as I can and get to learn more about the game
The noob Bible is a great place to start https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/990468-the-noob-bible-returns

Also read the threads on the fourms, make your own threads were all here to help and make you feel welcome.

I'm Vinny welcome to Virtual Manager

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 9 April 2019, 05:25
With the squad I have now, I might be able to take them up to the bottom of the MLS division in about 5 months (5 player years) with ETF.

But, I don't want them losing too much value along the way. And, I don't want to have to overbuild my stadium. So, i will probably have a sell off along the way before they lose value (probably around age 27). Then I will take the proceeds and start building the team again with talented 19 to 20 year olds and upgrade to PTF.

My goal is 2 months to PFT and then another 4 months to WCTF if possible. Time will tell....

I really want that WCTF !

And after I hit WCTF, I will look back and realize just how much of my life I have wasted over the last 1 1/2 years....LOL