Forums

Miscellaneous

What is your number 1 aim in this game?

Posted in General

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 1 March 2023, 23:28
Johns Army wrote:
To win the quad at senior level and youth level in the same week... smiley
Not bothered about youth but a quad at senior level would be great.

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 2 March 2023, 16:16
Coptic Titans wrote:
Turning a !c player into a 1m transaction brought on auction been close before but never exceeded the 800k mark .
Are you a scammer? Or are the buyers just thick as a slab of lead smiley

Jokes aside, I just wanna win the Prem, no clue if my squad will be good enough by the age of 30 but here's hoping.

I've gotten a lot of luck with Talents recently but I'd like to make an All-star Welsh team one day.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 2 March 2023, 17:40
KZR LEGION FC wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Turning a !c player into a 1m transaction brought on auction been close before but never exceeded the 800k mark .

Jokes aside, I just wanna win the Prem, no clue if my squad will be good enough by the age of 30 but here's hoping.

I've gotten a lot of luck with Talents recently but I'd like to make an All-star Welsh team one day.
No offence taken got a skin as thick as Rhino , however it is possible you be surprised how many clubs release players after one train with 120 plus xp on WCTF and went to average over 150 xp after 5 trains . On other training facilities picked up players on black with 90xp without trainer who were worth a few days training these are rarer too find but possible

A Z Magma (floki) 3 March 2023, 22:48
win something...

anything...

A Z Magma (floki) 3 March 2023, 22:49
Eaglescliffe FC wrote:
Find an English Super talent with a normal name again...especially as I let one go when I first started not knowing what I was doing.
ouch what was his training?

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 3 March 2023, 23:08
To beat Paul in the NCC final preventing him to win his first NCC trophy smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 3 March 2023, 23:14
Arsenäl FC wrote:
To beat Paul in the NCC final preventing him to win his first NCC trophy

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 4 March 2023, 11:58
smiley smiley

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 4 March 2023, 13:21
Coptic Titans wrote:
KZR LEGION FC wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:

No offence taken got a skin as thick as Rhino , however it is possible you be surprised how many clubs release players after one train with 120 plus xp on WCTF and went to average over 150 xp after 5 trains . On other training facilities picked up players on black with 90xp without trainer who were worth a few days training these are rarer too find but possible
Fair mate I admire the hustle

I'm just proud of doing this short-term buy-and-sell flip extravaganza off of a better training at someone else's smiley

https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/15785370-agu-anikwe/history

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 4 March 2023, 13:42

Fair mate I admire the hustle

I'm just proud of doing this short-term buy-and-sell flip extravaganza off of a better training at someone else's smiley

https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/15785370-agu-anikwe/history
[/quote]

Excellent result , Certainly food for thought , I definitely need to refocus