Forums

Miscellaneous

[Announcement] Unbalanced Stats and Training

Posted in General

FC Stoke (Rich) 27 April 2015, 19:12
Tbh if the penalty is minimal which I suspect it is I would prefer to have better stat placement and take the penalty...optimal stat placement is more important than a slightly higher training average in my opinion...when training players up I don't like overly weighted key stats anyway...

Edit...and cheers Ben...thanks for the heads up...would be interesting if we could find out the penalty...I suspect that it will be a variable penalty whereas the higher the percentage the more they are penalised...

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 27 April 2015, 19:17
Bayern Munich wrote:
The Dark Carnival wrote:
I will be altering my training regime!
Me too, but I'm not quite sure how yet.

It's a tricky problem... maximizing the most important stats while keeping from being penalized.
im stumped I was using your training routine ben that's me f.....d again smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 27 April 2015, 19:21
FC Stoke wrote:
Tbh if the penalty is minimal which I suspect it is I would prefer to have better stat placement and take the penalty...optimal stat placement is more important than a slightly higher training average in my opinion...when training players up I don't like overly weighted key stats anyway...

Edit...and cheers Ben...thanks for the heads up...would be interesting if we could find out the penalty...I suspect that it will be a variable penalty whereas the higher the percentage the more they are penalised...
While i agree with you Rich, in my opinion, it is the players who have the better training who sell better and for more smiley

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 27 April 2015, 19:21
FC Stoke wrote:
Tbh if the penalty is minimal which I suspect it is I would prefer to have better stat placement and take the penalty...optimal stat placement is more important and a slightly higher training average in my opinion...when training players up I don't like overly weighted key stats anyway...
If it is minimal, that's true.

My guess is that it might be as much as 20% (ie, training 130% instead of 150%). 20% would be too much to ignore. 10% and it could go either way; less than that I'd probably ignore it.
Frankies acre bhoys wrote:
You and me both! smiley

Though like me you can console yourself with your excellent player ratings.. smiley Once I figure out a more balanced routine I'll chuck it up into my profile.

FC Stoke (Rich) 27 April 2015, 19:25
Arsenäl FC wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Tbh if the penalty is minimal which I suspect it is I would prefer to have better stat placement and take the penalty...optimal stat placement is more important and a slightly higher training average in my opinion...when training players up I don't like overly weighted key stats anyway...

While i agree with you Rich, in my opinion, it is the players who have the better training who sell better and for more smiley
Maybe...I suppose it depends what you want from your player...you know what I am like with training averages...training averages stump everything else but the way stats are spread improves rating therefore gives you a better player (I am led to believe)

You had better stop hammering Van Ryper in tackling smiley

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 27 April 2015, 19:26
Bayern Munich wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:

My guess is that it might be as much as 20% (ie, training 130% instead of 150%). 20% would be too much to ignore. 10% and it could go either way; less than that I'd probably ignore it.
Frankies acre bhoys wrote:
You and me both! smiley

Though like me you can console yourself with your excellent player ratings.. smiley Once I figure out a more balanced routine I'll chuck it up into my profile.
nice 1 cheers

FC Stoke (Rich) 27 April 2015, 19:29
Bayern Munich wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:

If it is as high as 20% then yeh we are losing too much...I might try a week spreading my training a little more see if it adds anything...

It would be handy to know the full details though...

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 27 April 2015, 19:32
FC Stoke wrote:
Welp... submit a ticket. smiley

FC Stoke (Rich) 27 April 2015, 19:35
Bayern Munich wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Welp... submit a ticket. smiley
Lol...can't you just add to yours? smiley

Rhythm FC (MMM) 27 April 2015, 19:40
My guess is that for every % the ability is over the 11.5% threshold, that amount gets knocked off the player's training score