Miscellaneous

[Announcement] Unbalanced Stats and Training

Posted in General

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 27 April 2015, 19:43
FC Stoke wrote:
Bayern Munich wrote:
Welp... submit a ticket. smiley
Lol...can't you just add to yours? smiley
I closed mine. smiley Anyway, it'd be good for the devs to know that their players want this kind of information.

We really shouldn't have to be swimming around in a murk of misinformation and superstition that would make the medieval Church proud....

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 27 April 2015, 19:56
I just put in a support ticket asking about how they calculate the penalties, will get back to you when there's a reply.

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 27 April 2015, 20:00
FC Stoke wrote:
Bayern Munich wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Tbh if the penalty is minimal which I suspect it is I would prefer to have better stat placement and take the penalty...optimal stat placement is more important than a slightly higher training average in my opinion...when training players up I don't like overly weighted key stats anyway...
If it is minimal, that's true.

My guess is that it might be as much as 20% (ie, training 130% instead of 150%). 20% would be too much to ignore. 10% and it could go either way; less than that I'd probably ignore it.
If it is as high as 20% then yeh we are losing too much...I might try a week spreading my training a little more see if it adds anything...

It would be handy to know the full details though...
And dont forget Rich its just that one train. Different routines target different stats so its not a blanket penalty on all training. Its going to have an even smaller impact on your overall average.

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 27 April 2015, 20:05
FC Clock Face wrote:
And dont forget Rich its just that one train. Different routines target different stats so its not a blanket penalty on all training. Its going to have an even smaller impact on your overall average.
Steve Mc Ellis, who I was generally very pleased with the stat layout on, gets a penalty for all 4 training routines he uses. So... yea.

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 27 April 2015, 20:17
Bayern Munich wrote:
FC Clock Face wrote:
Steve Mc Ellis, who I was generally very pleased with the stat layout on, gets a penalty for all 4 training routines he uses. So... yea.
Edit, had a brain fart.

Deleted club 27 April 2015, 20:18
I suspected for a long time that unbalanced stats made a difference and someone else pretty much confirmed it to me a while back saying that it was down to the 15% and the exact calculation involved. My advice would be if your going to push one stat a lot higher than others is make sure its a useful one.

Deleted club 27 April 2015, 21:03
My head hurts reading this stuff. Glad my players are on deaths door so I can't ruin them with poor training.

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 28 April 2015, 00:16
I know it's just a coincidence, but the average of my all Team Building training (my players are low on Perseverance and Leadership) was 194%, which is my highest ever team average since training was changed and my highest in the last 10 days by 35%.

FC Stoke (Rich) 28 April 2015, 00:26
Bayern Munich wrote:
I know it's just a coincidence, but the average of my all Team Building training (my players are low on Perseverance and Leadership) was 194%, which is my highest ever team average since training was changed and my highest in the last 10 days by 35%.
Funny enough I just trained all my players on week stats (Team Building mainly) and hit my joint highest train ever of 241% average...coincidence? Lol

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 28 April 2015, 00:28
I've trained all mine on my normal routines and hit my highest for a long time too. Must be something in the air. Only 162% but that's good for my team of bums.