Forums

Miscellaneous

Too many leagues

Posted in General

FC Stoke (Rich) 29 April 2018, 21:05
I would love it if all the top ranked teams could end up in a league...sort the men from the boys...I actually think all these teams would enjoy it too...
I know we have a super cup but what about an idea of a champions league type tournament where say top 32 ranked teams compete?

If this was the case then I think a lot of managers who sit on their dollar would be more inclined to play at the top once again smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 29 April 2018, 21:09
SuDoku AFC wrote:

So far, so good.
But, unless new starters have the sight of a possibiity that one day (however far ahead) they might just be able to catch the old established teams, then there's no point in them playing on once they've realised it's a futile dream.
And then the game dies a slow death as managers leave and aren't replaced with keen new ones.
I think as it stands there is no point of new teams starting as they have no chance in hell catching the richer teams. It's always easy to use that scenario that new teams need to think one day they can catch the best teams but the reality is, that it's never going to happen.

It's a shame to even see some big clubs with lots of credits leaving the game because there is nothing to do where as everybody loves making credits whether it's a small club or a big club so if big clubs who has put all the effort in were rewarded for their hard work and efforts with decent credits for winning top trophies, there is every likelihood that these big clubs would of stayed.

Whittall United (Grant) 29 April 2018, 21:17
So just to clarify, is it not possible to make profit in the top leagues anymore?
Was considering having another go at them, but I don't have much money, so I would hope theres profits to made up in the top division.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 29 April 2018, 21:41
Whittall United wrote:
So just to clarify, is it not possible to make profit in the top leagues anymore?
Was considering having another go at them, but I don't have much money, so I would hope theres profits to made up in the top division.
You need to be trading on the side to make profits in the top leagues trust me.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 29 April 2018, 21:44
Just the other day i counted the transfers over 10m on a particular day and up to some time like 9 or 10 at night, there was just 13 transfers over the 10m mark so if you have paid over 10m expect to have your players a fairly long time as there is not many players been sold off the transfer market over that price.

Forest Fire (Marv) 29 April 2018, 21:45
i dont have a lot of money, and have probably 12 weeks left at the top end before i have to sell up and re invest in youth again. Theres only really a certain amount of time you get at the top unless you are loaded with credits.

I will have tho approxiametly the same amount of credits to rebuild as i did 12 months ago only this time with a little bigger stadium in which ive invested some of my profits. I guess i should be able to sustain a little longer run up here next time round.

My aim tho is simple. I want as many trophies as pos before doing it all again smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 29 April 2018, 22:11
Forest Fire wrote:
i dont have a lot of money, and have probably 12 weeks left at the top end before i have to sell up and re invest in youth again. Theres only really a certain amount of time you get at the top unless you are loaded with credits.

I will have tho approxiametly the same amount of credits to rebuild as i did 12 months ago only this time with a little bigger stadium in which ive invested some of my profits. I guess i should be able to sustain a little longer run up here next time round.

My aim tho is simple. I want as many trophies as pos before doing it all again smiley
You might be in for a shock when you sell your players and i see you trade a little bit but not surprising to think you'll have approximately the same amount of credits when you create a nice player that sells for 17.5m 2 months ago smiley

Enfield Rovers FC (Darren Ferguson) 29 April 2018, 22:14
Everything that is being said just shows how badly structured this game is

Forest Fire (Marv) 29 April 2018, 22:49
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Forest Fire wrote:

You might be in for a shock when you sell your players and i see you trade a little bit but not surprising to think you'll have approximately the same amount of credits when you create a nice player that sells for 17.5m 2 months ago smiley
I think you may mis understand. Yes alot of my players atm cost 50 plus million. However i traded upto those players starting with spending around 15-25m each. One or two closer to 40m. I dont expect those 50m players to achieve much more than 20m each when i sell.
will have to do the same again.

with the 75m or so i will make over the next 12 weeks and around 300m from player sales it will give me approx 350-450m to rebuild. same as last year.

A Z Magma (floki) 29 April 2018, 23:56
the whole concept is massively flawed

you should be rewarded for competing at the top that means the gate receipts are way under at the moment so is sponsorship etc and also some sort of champions league should be in place to reward the clubs at the top

restructure all the leagues with 4,5 or 6 divisions of 16,17,18 or whatever you need to cover all the clubs then the game may have a chance get rid of bots and fill all leagues with competing teams

until they pull their finger out and change what is important nothing is happening for alot of managers