Forums

Miscellaneous

Too many leagues

Posted in General

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 30 April 2018, 02:39
Arsenäl FC wrote:
I think as it stands there is no point of new teams starting as they have no chance in hell catching the richer teams.
People were saying that when I started playing: "International players just can't compete, the Danes have too much of a head start."

Well now we have 5 of the top 15 richest clubs (and 3 of the top 5), 4 of the top 10 ranked teams, and a huge list of trophies, so that was wrong, and I think saying new teams can't catch up with the richer teams is wrong too.

I think it was probably funner for everybody (but Rich) before they added aging and it only took a hundred mill or so to have a chance at a trophy, but there's still nothing stopping a new player from getting established.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 April 2018, 04:37
Bayern Munich wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
I think as it stands there is no point of new teams starting as they have no chance in hell catching the richer teams.
Well now we have 5 of the top 15 richest clubs (and 3 of the top 5), 4 of the top 10 ranked teams, and a huge list of trophies, so that was wrong, and I think saying new teams can't catch up with the richer teams is wrong too.
I'm curious how you think new clubs can catch up with the richer teams. How? Perhaps trading youths with their friends? ...another big flaw in the game. There is seriously something wrong when 7 of the top 15 richest teams don't even currently play.

ChelseaFCZola (Players for sale) 30 April 2018, 04:45
I'm new into this - about 1 month. I hope the game can survive and thrive. I hope I don't have to leave because of the points made. Interesting topic

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 April 2018, 04:58
ChelseaFCZola wrote:
I'm new into this - about 1 month. I hope the game can survive and thrive. I hope I don't have to leave because of the points made. Interesting topic
Why would you want to leave? You don't have to be as rich as the richest clubs to be successful. Heck, i won the quadruple and i have been number 1 in the game and I'm far from the much richer clubs mate. You should be content with the avhievements you succeed in within the game. In my opinion and I'm sure in other opinions too, the game was a lot more fun years ago...the stats speak for themselves when at times there use to be something like 3000 users online.

FC Stoke (Rich) 30 April 2018, 08:16
Arsenäl FC wrote:
ChelseaFCZola wrote:
Why would you want to leave? You don't have to be as rich as the richest clubs to be successful. Heck, i won the quadruple and i have been number 1 in the game and I'm far from the much richer clubs mate. You should be content with the avhievements you succeed in within the game. In my opinion and I'm sure in other opinions too, the game was a lot more fun years ago...the stats speak for themselves when at times there use to be something like 3000 users online.
Wow mate...congrats I didn’t realise you had won the quad...you should have mentioned it before...

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 April 2018, 08:49
FC Stoke wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
ChelseaFCZola wrote:
Wow mate...congrats I didn’t realise you had won the quad...you should have mentioned it before...
Just pointing out the fact to a new user who had mentioned he is just playing a month that you don't need to be as rich as the richest clubs to be successful. Give over with your silly comment.

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 30 April 2018, 16:24
Arsenäl FC wrote:
I'm curious how you think new clubs can catch up with the richer teams. How?
By spending way too much time buying and selling players like the rest of the richest teams have done?

While the exact techniques change depending on what's happening in the game, the same thing that made you rich or me rich or Rich rich is still the way to go.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 30 April 2018, 16:28
Bayern Munich wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
I'm curious how you think new clubs can catch up with the richer teams. How?
By spending way too much time buying and selling players like the rest of the richest teams have done? smiley

While the exact techniques change depending on what's happening in the game, the same thing that made you rich or me rich or Rich rich is still the way to go.

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 30 April 2018, 16:30
SuDoku AFC wrote:
smiley
I'll admit it, I was totally thinking of you when I said it. smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 30 April 2018, 16:32
Bayern Munich wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
smiley
I'll admit it, I was totally thinking of you when I said it. smiley
smiley