Forums

Miscellaneous

Too many leagues

Posted in General

Braintree Town (John) 30 April 2018, 20:18
I think there definitely needs a restructure.

I’m in division 4 which sounds good but in reality it’s not. Unless a club closes down or sells up, those who go up tend to go straight down and vice versa. Too much of a disparity between divisions.

Putting everyone in a single structure would be better imo. I’d be happier to be in division 9 but actually have a realistic chance of staying up if I were to get promoted to division 8. It becomes boring when there’s no sign of actually progress being made and would bore new players from staying.

In terms of cups etc, rather than country tournaments, have divisional ones...

Forest Fire (Marv) 30 April 2018, 23:07
Braintree Town wrote:

In terms of cups etc, rather than country tournaments, have divisional ones...
I like that idea, would give every level of team a chance of a decent trophy

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 2 May 2018, 07:37
Why not just have more nations but less divisions in some in some of those nations.

Braintree Town (John) 2 May 2018, 08:59
There’d be too many ‘big’ clubs and would put new clubs literally right behind them losing 30 out of 30 games. Why would anyone stick around for that.

It would also make it very easy for the big clubs because they haven’t got to worry about dropping out the top league.

In both of the above, player activity would be very low.

Whittall United (Grant) 2 May 2018, 11:21
If theyre going to make the game more competitive, then imo they should make just have 1 top division and branch down from there.
Theres too many top divisions at the moment and now with the fact you cant make money there unless you trade, whats the point in even trying now?

There is a fundamental problem if its not financially viable to stay at the top divisions, just makes a complete mockery of even trying.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 2 May 2018, 21:38
Whittall United wrote:
If theyre going to make the game more competitive, then imo they should make just have 1 top division and branch down from there.
Theres too many top divisions at the moment and now with the fact you cant make money there unless you trade, whats the point in even trying now?

There is a fundamental problem if its not financially viable to stay at the top divisions, just makes a complete mockery of even trying.
Good plan. Get rid of all countries and have one league structure. Makes more sense, even if climbing the leagues would be harder

ChelseaFCZola (Players for sale) 3 May 2018, 06:53
Interesting reading through the comments. I trust the experienced players and mods know what to do to keep the game great (I'm new)

A Z Magma (floki) 3 May 2018, 14:27
If it was up to the players it would be a really great game unfortunately the developerscand owners are the problem smiley
It did use to be a great game until it was changed without anyone's consent to a completely different game to make it more commercially attractive or make more money for them

Now that has completely backfired and the game is on its arse it's only the loyal customers paying who are keeping it going the majority were around when it was good and are hoping it will return to its former glory

But we all know it wont

ChelseaFCZola (Players for sale) 3 May 2018, 16:07
interesting I'm learning about the history

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 3 May 2018, 16:40
I`ve been here a loooong time, and I notice the one thing about this game that hasn`t changed is that people will always moan about it...as if they could do better.
The game is fine, and it is a far better game than when I first started playing, Remember the little orbs bumping around into each other? Oh yea, that was so cool.
This game does have flaws, like any game. And if you all didn`t enjoy the game to some extent, you wouldn`t be here right now. The hard-core managers are still here, still paying premium, and I assume still liking the game enough to pop in every day. Perhaps more folks would join and stay longer if there wasn`t so much negativity here on the boards. This is the first place newbies come, and if this is what they read on their first days here, many probably just move on and say why bother. Let me go find a better game.
More leagues, less leagues, bigger prize money, why don`t the developers fix this or that, why do I need to buy premium, why can`t I be on top in my first month here, blah, blah blah. It`s all so old already. You all enjoy the game when you`re winning and training well, and you all hate it when you lose and train like crap. Just admit it.

JMO, no hard feelings, nothing personal to anyone....JMO.