Forums

Miscellaneous

Does anyone make any money from flipping players?

Posted in General

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 27 March 2019, 21:20
Edit

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 27 March 2019, 21:23
Deleted

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 27 March 2019, 21:27

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 27 March 2019, 21:29
Edit

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 27 March 2019, 21:29
Understated, could you give me names of other clubs that also do well flipping players?

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 27 March 2019, 21:37
Click on blog under miscellaneous then view the awards. Five names there of successful traders voted for by everybody. Starting with Real Madrid CF

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 27 March 2019, 21:38
Awards were Dec 14th. Looking at all the winners and what they do, may be beneficial

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 27 March 2019, 21:38
Understated Excellence wrote:
Click on blog under miscellaneous then view the awards. Five names there of successful traders voted for by everybody. Starting with Real Madrid CF
That should help. Thanks!

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 27 March 2019, 23:44
World Class FC wrote:
I used to do it in the past, but now it seems like the economy is screwed up and I can rarely get a player below their value price. Is anyone else finding it the same? How else does everyone make money? It seems like ticket prices are the only way to go. Does anyone have an effective method to make decent cash?
It seems The Edit and Delete brothers have helped you out smiley but yes it is more difficult these days to make money. I would suggest you get a first xi for leagues/cups/friendlies to bring in gate money there and always apply for sponsorship....with your training ground/facility it isn't worth developing youths with the idea to sell them for profit imo. ...Possibly think about getting a youth xi for when youth teams come out or try and buy cheap 15yr olds that you can train a few times before perhaps selling for profit.

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 27 March 2019, 23:45
I apologise to the op about all my edited replies smiley

Dude look at the market you will see your place by how much you have in the bank and what you can afford.

Also another successful manager that deals in small transfers is Birmingham City he might be worth a look