Forums

Miscellaneous

Does anyone make any money from flipping players?

Posted in General

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 27 March 2019, 23:46
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
World Class FC wrote:
I used to do it in the past, but now it seems like the economy is screwed up and I can rarely get a player below their value price. Is anyone else finding it the same? How else does everyone make money? It seems like ticket prices are the only way to go. Does anyone have an effective method to make decent cash?
It seems The Edit and Delete brothers have helped you out smiley but yes it is more difficult these days to make money. I would suggest you get a first xi for leagues/cups/friendlies to bring in gate money there and always apply for sponsorship....with your training ground/facility it isn't worth developing youths with the idea to sell them for profit imo. ...Possibly think about getting a youth xi for when youth teams come out or try and buy cheap 15yr olds that you can train a few times before perhaps selling for profit.
Haha. Yeah a little argument occurred. But yeah. I'm gonna look into the youth business now. It seems like that's where the money fluctuates the most.

Not many old players on the market anymore. What can you do.

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 28 March 2019, 19:34
Ayyyy! I’m back. Seems like flipping is possible but a lot harder. Sold a player for 300k profit!

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 28 March 2019, 19:45
World Class FC wrote:
Ayyyy! I’m back. Seems like flipping is possible but a lot harder. Sold a player for 300k profit!
Excellent keep it maybe you can take me for some of Mike's Meatballs

RB Spion Kop FC (Britton) 28 March 2019, 20:12
I have just got into Flipping Players after Some Sound advice from Vinny.

I have picked it up and am doing well

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 28 March 2019, 20:55
RB Spion Kop FC wrote:

nice!

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 28 March 2019, 21:49
World Class FC wrote:
RB Spion Kop FC wrote:

nice!
smiley

Muswell Hill (David Murrow) 28 March 2019, 22:50
Been flipping players fairly regularly since I started, even if it's just for 50-100 grand profit. Made quite a lot this way, sometimes as much as ticket sales. Only been playing since last June though so I'm not flipping for mils yet. My best flip was

https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/12412897-diego-liechti

bought for 788,000c, went on auction for 1800000c a few days after

The last few weeks the market has been slim pickings in terms of flipping. What amazes me as a relative newbie is how much talent worth a few thousand can sell for millions. I dream of a flip like that. And central defenders go for more than any other position. Why is that? Does this change depending on which position is in demand?

Youth squads will be cool. Any idea when they're being introduced?

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 28 March 2019, 22:56
You know Talants are based on a Training average right?

DC's have always been a crazy price and Keepers have always been cheep

Youth squads will be about 2 to 3 months away

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 28 March 2019, 22:57
Also we'll done on flipping it's good to see new managers and them doing well

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 1 April 2019, 02:33
I'm thinking about taking a week off flipping, I know I can make more buying and selling then winning my league, but I want promotion 1st place at that. So I've raised all TL prices

But now I'm in two minds, do I earn more credits by flipping or win the league which should be easy enough I threw 5 games last season and struggled to stay down in my current league, if I didn't I'd have won the league. Reason I threw the games is because I didn't think I could have won the league, turns out I'm have stormed it