Forums

Miscellaneous

Does anyone make any money from flipping players?

Posted in General

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 1 April 2019, 02:42
Happy to report that really being patient and taking time to grind and bid on lots of players netted me over 1 million credits in profit last week! Super happy, and thankful for the advice!

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 1 April 2019, 02:47
World Class FC wrote:
Happy to report that really being patient and taking time to grind and bid on lots of players netted me over 1 million credits in profit last week! Super happy, and thankful for the advice!
Excellent keep up the good work, it good to see some else succeeding smiley

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 1 April 2019, 02:48
The Goon Squad wrote:
World Class FC wrote:
Hopefully more of the same this week!

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 1 April 2019, 02:50
World Class FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
World Class FC wrote:
You know what you made my mind up for me, about this weeks game plan, back to flipping I'm lowing my TLs back to what they was

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 1 April 2019, 02:51
The Goon Squad wrote:
World Class FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
World Class FC wrote:
You know what you made my mind up for me, about this weeks game plan, back to flipping I'm lowing my TLs back to what they was
Haha.

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 1 April 2019, 02:55
Wow just looked at your transfers last week, Vin, and you made about 4 million in profit! Tidy!

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 1 April 2019, 02:57
World Class FC wrote:
Wow just looked at your transfers last week, Vin, and you made about 4 million in profit! Tidy!
Average week smiley

I'm playing.

i got lucky on a keeper I paid 3.77m for him sold him for 5m a few days later

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 1 April 2019, 03:03
World Class FC wrote:
I just did some quick maths, I did make 4m give or take smiley

Currently have two player on auction from the TL smiley

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 1 April 2019, 03:04
The Goon Squad wrote:
World Class FC wrote:
Had to double check my math skills?

BTW I don't want to make a new topic for this but do you know where I could find the prices for all of the training facilities? Couldn't find it in the noob bible.

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 1 April 2019, 03:06
World Class FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
World Class FC wrote:
Had to double check my math skills?

BTW I don't want to make a new topic for this but do you know where I could find the prices for all of the training facilities? Couldn't find it in the noob bible.
https://www.virtualmanager.com/training/upgrades

Also edited my last post