Forums

Miscellaneous

Does anyone make any money from flipping players?

Posted in General

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 1 April 2019, 03:08
The Goon Squad wrote:
World Class FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
World Class FC wrote:
Wow just looked at your transfers last week, Vin, and you made about 4 million in profit! Tidy!
I just did some quick maths, I did make 4m give or take smiley
Had to double check my math skills?

BTW I don't want to make a new topic for this but do you know where I could find the prices for all of the training facilities? Couldn't find it in the noob bible.
https://www.virtualmanager.com/training/upgrades

Also edited my last post
I really don't understand how you can put a player on TL for so much above his value and have them sell on auction. That's crazy.

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 1 April 2019, 03:09
Also the link you sent only gives the price available for my next possible purchase, not future ones. I can't see the prices for anything above a one gold star...

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 1 April 2019, 03:10
World Class FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
World Class FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
World Class FC wrote:
Wow just looked at your transfers last week, Vin, and you made about 4 million in profit! Tidy!
I just did some quick maths, I did make 4m give or take smiley
Had to double check my math skills?

BTW I don't want to make a new topic for this but do you know where I could find the prices for all of the training facilities? Couldn't find it in the noob bible.
https://www.virtualmanager.com/training/upgrades

Also edited my last post
I really don't understand how you can put a player on TL for so much above his value and have them sell on auction. That's crazy.
Game value is a guide isn't it. Real value is abilities and training and age and stat placement and rating

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 1 April 2019, 03:11
World Class FC wrote:
Also the link you sent only gives the price available for my next possible purchase, not future ones. I can't see the prices for anything above a one gold star...
1 gold is 5m
2 gold is 10m
3 gold is 25m
4 gold is 50m
5 gold is 100m

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 1 April 2019, 03:12
The Goon Squad wrote:
World Class FC wrote:
1 gold is 5m
2 gold is 10m
3 gold is 25m
4 gold is 50m
5 gold is 100m
Thanks!