Forums

Miscellaneous

VM Premier League

Posted in General

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 23 January 2021, 21:09
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
98 in finishing and all and can't score from 1 yard in front of goal with no keeper in sight is laughable. I think the guy must be on drugs as he doesn't seem to know which way he is suppose to be playing smiley
Lol I have to question how he missed & also why the ball firstly jumped and went past my keeper haha like what then keeper dived like 20 foot to save it mad

Final Whistle (join) 24 January 2021, 01:47
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
98 in finishing and all and can't score from 1 yard in front of goal with no keeper in sight is laughable. I think the guy must be on drugs as he doesn't seem to know which way he is suppose to be playing smiley
Lol I have to question how he missed & also why the ball firstly jumped and went past my keeper haha like what then keeper dived like 20 foot to save it mad
Oh ma gaaaaa!!!

That is terrible! Let's see Denis explain the logic behind the scene.

Muswell Hill (David Murrow) 24 January 2021, 21:04
Hello Premier League!

After two-and-a-half years, I have finally made it into the top flight, which has been my primary ambition since I started back in May 2018. Even though I'm going straight back down, I'm going to enjoy playing you all, and I'm hoping to make some serious moolah

See you at Alexandra Park

Osbaston Tigers (Russell) 24 January 2021, 21:06
Muswell Hill wrote:
Hello Premier League!

After two-and-a-half years, I have finally made it into the top flight, which has been my primary ambition since I started back in May 2018. Even though I'm going straight back down, I'm going to enjoy playing you all, and I'm hoping to make some serious moolah

All the best. Except for the two games you play my mob, obviously. smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 24 January 2021, 21:17
Muswell Hill wrote:
Hello Premier League!

Congrats...bring on the games smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 24 January 2021, 23:46
Muswell Hill wrote:
Hello Premier League!

Well done David smiley

Enjoy!

Osbaston Tigers (Russell) 31 January 2021, 15:28
Season objective of staying up achieved once again with little drama. Even a bonus of a youth cup this week too. smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 31 January 2021, 15:31
Dynamo Groby wrote:
Season objective of staying up achieved once again with little drama. Even a bonus of a youth cup this week too. smiley
smiley congratulations I suppose smiley

Osbaston Tigers (Russell) 31 January 2021, 15:53
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Dynamo Groby wrote:
Thank you. smiley
It's a nice little bonus for my Finns to win the odd bauble here and there, we don't get that many. smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 31 January 2021, 16:07
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Dynamo Groby wrote:
Disgraceful after I let you win in round 3!