Miscellaneous

VM Premier League

Posted in General

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 3 December 2020, 19:15
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
You and they might not be able to confirm but I can smiley
Why smiley Maybe its just tactics smiley

Osbaston Tigers (Russell) 4 December 2020, 06:35
Does seem a tougher prospect this week. I'm basically happy if I stay up. smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 4 December 2020, 08:23
Dynamo Groby wrote:
Does seem a tougher prospect this week. I'm basically happy if I stay up. smiley
Gotta stay up with your one nation team smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 4 December 2020, 10:13
Johns Army wrote:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/80734240/summary

I’m glad you decided to spend what 300m or so on players finto so you could join us in the prem! I know you missed me beating you smiley
100m less than what you spent smiley You got lucky with the win John because the timing of the fixture did not suit me as I had gone to work and was busy and 50 minutes before our game, I got an injury vs Paul so a midfielder automatically played upfront for me out of position.

Whittall United (Grant) 4 December 2020, 12:07
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:

I’m glad you decided to spend what 300m or so on players finto so you could join us in the prem! I know you missed me beating you smiley
100m less than what you spent smiley You got lucky with the win John because the timing of the fixture did not suit me as I had gone to work and was busy and 50 minutes before our game, I got an injury vs Paul so a midfielder automatically played upfront for me out of position.
Finto, are you a race car driver, they always have excuses smiley

Osbaston Tigers (Russell) 4 December 2020, 16:50
Johns Army wrote:
Dynamo Groby wrote:
Gotta stay up with your one nation team smiley
Seeing how long I can keep it up for. I doubt I have the resources, in both players and funds to really challenge the top honours, but will see how long I can stay in the top division for. smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 4 December 2020, 18:13
Whittall United wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:

Finto, are you a race car driver, they always have excuses smiley
smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 4 December 2020, 18:15
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:

Difference is that age number though smiley

Just now a 1-1 draw too.. lucky again that I didn't beat you. smiley I'll take a draw and a win against ya this week. You should be beating me easy with the team you have.. Sort your tactics out you meant to be challenging for titles smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 4 December 2020, 18:38
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:

Difference is that age number though smiley

Just now a 1-1 draw too.. lucky again that I didn't beat you. smiley I'll take a draw and a win against ya this week. You should be beating me easy with the team you have.. Sort your tactics out you meant to be challenging for titles smiley
100m of a difference though smiley Who was lucky? Me? You only had 2 shots to my 5 and I had more possession and you were at home. You were lucky not me. If I should be beating you with the team I have, then you shouldn't of lost twice to spurs who are 1 place above relegation so I think you need to sort out your tactics more so smiley

Osbaston Tigers (Russell) 6 December 2020, 12:51
Dynamo Groby wrote:
Target achieved. Same again next week lads.