Forums

Miscellaneous

VM Premier League

Posted in General

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 9 May 2021, 16:00
After a difficult season in the league I managed to end up winning it on the final day smiley

Really thought this week it wasn’t meant to happen!

BUT not only that I’ve somehow managed to go and win the super cup again! smiley

https://www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/85744855/summary

Was a hard route to the final but ive done it again.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 9 May 2021, 17:14
Zzzzzz win the quad smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 16 May 2021, 17:49
Had enough want to start new projects getting bored smiley

6 prem titles in a row
2 super cups
2 fa cups

im good smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 30 May 2021, 16:21
Managed to win the u23 league easy enough this week, Finto struggled eh... 3-3 and a 2-1 win over ya in the league smiley

VM World Cup u23 managed to win it too, knocked out finto in the semi 2-1 too may I add smiley

FA u23 final vs finto lost 1-0 luckily he was that my MC was sent off the game before otherwise I think it would have been a lot different smiley plus that should have been a red not a yellow! And last moment in the game was onside! Were is VAR @ VM haha smiley

Fun times ahead gas finto this week smiley

Me - 2 wins
Finto - 1 win
Draw - 1

smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 May 2021, 16:29
Johns Army wrote:
Managed to win the u23 league easy enough this week, Finto struggled eh... 3-3 and a 2-1 win over ya in the league smiley

VM World Cup u23 managed to win it too, knocked out finto in the semi 2-1 too may I add smiley

FA u23 final vs finto lost 1-0 luckily he was that my MC was sent off the game before otherwise I think it would have been a lot different smiley plus that should have been a red not a yellow! And last moment in the game was onside! Were is VAR @ VM haha smiley

Me - 2 wins
Finto - 1 win
Draw - 1

smiley
Where's last weeks report John where I beat you twice? smiley

You had the home draw in the semis of World Cup. If I had got home draw, be a different story just like it was in the fa cup final where I got the home draw and beat you and retained the fa cup in the process and preventing you from winning the treble smiley

Me - 3 wins
John - 2 wins
Draw - 1

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 30 May 2021, 16:32
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:

Me - 2 wins
Finto - 1 win
Draw - 1

smiley

You had the home draw in the semis of World Cup. If I had got home draw, be a different story just like it was in the fa cup final where I got the home draw and beat you and retained the fa cup in the process and preventing you from winning the treble smiley

Me - 3 wins
John - 2 wins
Draw - 1
last week you played me when I had 10 men remember smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 May 2021, 16:38
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:

Me - 2 wins
Finto - 1 win
Draw - 1

smiley

Me - 3 wins
John - 2 wins
Draw - 1
last week you played me when I had 10 men remember smiley
And who's fault was that? smiley I mean it ain't my fault you ain't got no time to find replacement. I do be extremely busy too to be fair especially with my 7 month old son but ya just have to make time when you're up against good opposition.

I just want to know John how it feels to not get the treble? smileysmiley and to be technically have less wins against me smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 May 2021, 16:40
I'm not surprised I have more wins against you to be honest. I mean overall, I have the more wins against ya smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 30 May 2021, 16:55
Arsenäl FC wrote:
I'm not surprised I have more wins against you to be honest. I mean overall, I have the more wins against ya smiley
I don't think this is true smiley if we somehow could get a dev to check it would be awesome but doubt they keep reports lol

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 May 2021, 17:00
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
I don't think this is true smiley if we somehow could get a dev to check it would be awesome but doubt they keep reports lol
Oh I KNOW it's true John. I'm not just thinking it. I remember been far ahead in head to heads against you. I remember telling Paul about it but yes, I also would like to know what is the head to head exact figures against you so then I can constantly remind you since you seem to suffer from amnesia that I have more wins smiley