Forums

Miscellaneous

VM Premier League

Posted in General

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 18 April 2021, 20:05
La Nacuary wrote:
Thanks! Gotta see if I can tease you guys a bit, there are many strong teams in England I see. Looking forward to our games! ;-)
:-)

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 April 2021, 20:15
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
What's the point spending 350m credits if you ain't good enough of a manager to win the Super Cup or even the World Cup?
hey MR FINTO you know what its like with this sim and away games.... when did you win that quad again? was it on the old sim.... shh
smiley Excuses Excuses smiley Real Madrid FC and Eagles Academy won it with this sim. If you don't win it after spending 350m, it will be the biggest fail in vm history!

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 18 April 2021, 20:17
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
What's the point spending 350m credits if you ain't good enough of a manager to win the Super Cup or even the World Cup?
hey MR FINTO you know what its like with this sim and away games.... when did you win that quad again? was it on the old sim.... shh
smiley Excuses Excuses smiley Real Madrid FC and Eagles Academy won it with this sim. If you don't win it after spending 350m, it will be the biggest fail in vm history!
*cough* that last squad you had when you was trying to win stuff.... how much was that again? shhhh

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 18 April 2021, 20:21
wasn't too long ago either, 3rd, 4th, 2nd, 8th, 1st and 3rd and with only 1 FA cup. smiley pretty sure you spent just as much or more smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 April 2021, 20:26
Johns Army wrote:
wasn't too long ago either, 3rd, 4th, 2nd, 8th, 1st and 3rd and with only 1 FA cup. smiley pretty sure you spent just as much or more smiley
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! It was nothing near as that. Thanks for the laugh smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 18 April 2021, 20:30
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/80734240/summary

I’m glad you decided to spend what 300m or so on players finto so you could join us in the prem! I know you missed me beating you smiley
100m less than what you spent smiley You got lucky with the win John because the timing of the fixture did not suit me as I had gone to work and was busy and 50 minutes before our game, I got an injury vs Paul so a midfielder automatically played upfront for me out of position.
haha say no more look what I found finto smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 April 2021, 23:25
Johns Army wrote:
Yes, it wasn't too long ago. According to my transfers, it was 240m. Nevertheless, your team cost more than 100m more than mine. Yes, your team was younger but what did you win with your expensive senior team when I was there and after I left? You won nothing, nothing at all smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 20 April 2021, 16:47
La Nacuary wrote:
Thanks! Gotta see if I can tease you guys a bit, there are many strong teams in England I see. Looking forward to our games! ;-)
Welcome to England smiley

La Nacuary (Rasmus) Crew 20 April 2021, 17:29
Johns Army wrote:
La Nacuary wrote:
Welcome to England smiley
Haha yeaaaaah, thanks smiley.. . It's been a tough start. My attempt with 4 defenders, it just does not work.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 24 April 2021, 20:19
Super cup final tomorrow smiley if I have looked right if I were to win id be the first English manager to win it since Forest Fire won it back in 2019... LY is welsh so smiley