Forums

Miscellaneous

VM Premier League

Posted in General

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 30 May 2021, 17:37
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
I'm not surprised I have more wins against you to be honest. I mean overall, I have the more wins against ya smiley
I don't think this is true smiley if we somehow could get a dev to check it would be awesome but doubt they keep reports lol
Oh I KNOW it's true John. I'm not just thinking it. I remember been far ahead in head to heads against you. I remember telling Paul about it but yes, I also would like to know what is the head to head exact figures against you so then I can constantly remind you since you seem to suffer from amnesia that I have more wins smiley
not a chance smiley I definitely have more wins vs you at u23 level thats for sure smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 30 May 2021, 17:44
All I know is at U23 level it is as following...

U23 Prem Champs:

Me - 15 times
You - 1 .... zzzzz

U23 FA CUP:

Me - 16 times
You - 6 times

U23 World Cup:

Me - 4 times
You - 1 ..... zzzzz

U23 Super Cup:

Me - 1
You - 0

smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 May 2021, 22:38
Johns Army wrote:
All I know is at U23 level it is as following...

U23 Prem Champs:

Me - 15 times
You - 1 .... zzzzz

U23 FA CUP:

Me - 16 times
You - 6 times

U23 World Cup:

Me - 4 times
You - 1 ..... zzzzz

U23 Super Cup:

Me - 1
You - 0

smiley
What is this nonsense? smiley John? You have played 27 times in u23 premier smiley compared to my 7 so posting this and comparing your total wins against mine is just silly when you have played 20 more times smiley

When I mentioned earlier about winning more heads to heads against you, I was referring about overall. I know I won more times against you in Scotland when we played against each other there and I remember at the end of last year in the senior Premier league, I beat you more than you beat me too but go ahead John, if it makes you feel better...go ahead and post those silly numbers above comparing them to my successes in u23 level when you have played 20 more seasons there without me smiley