Forums

Miscellaneous

VM Premier League

Posted in General

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 11 December 2020, 15:55
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Not true at all, I remember you couldn’t beat me u23s and gave up smiley
Was there a forum thread about that? I don't think there was. I was referring about the invading Scotland thread years ago which I switched countries to and dominated and won many top leagues in before you sold up. Yes, the u23 you won alot of but I did knock you out a few times in the cups back then but before that, I specifically remember telling Paul, I was beating you 12-4 in head to head before I sold my u23 youth team.
Think those numbers have change a lot smiley I wish a crew could look in the data or something

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 14 December 2020, 21:28

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 14 December 2020, 21:33
Johns Army wrote:
smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 14 December 2020, 22:16
Johns Army wrote:
Yes it was. Can't win them all smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 15 December 2020, 18:54
So you finally have chosen to go back to using my formation because your 50 didn't work out too well? smiley finto ohh dear L that is against your rival tut tut smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 15 December 2020, 19:18
Mind I do think you'll win in an hour. Where I am atm the gap between others would be too much and sim won't allow and you are meant to be up there with peace guardians so I would predict you winning probs 3-1 judging by others teams points and goals difference. I started too work it out but lets see

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 15 December 2020, 20:28
Johns Army wrote:
So you finally have chosen to go back to using my formation because your 50 didn't work out too well? smiley finto ohh dear L that is against your rival tut tut smiley
I have decided to go back to it next time John smiley The league is already over this season.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 15 December 2020, 20:30

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 15 December 2020, 21:06
hey I already said id lose it 3-1 I said so I was dead on it, its easy to predict results now and you cannot change them on the sim

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 17 December 2020, 20:07
Tottenham Hotspur wrote:
you love to see Sevastien Chemerkin getting a hat trick of assists and winning motm against his previous club in a nld away win
Where is he now? smiley

https://www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/81174241/summary