Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 31 August 2021, 11:05
Loyals wrote:
Team Beqa wrote:
Some people has to get them...
And hows that fair on us that get f all every year

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 31 August 2021, 11:12
Team Beqa wrote:
Is the game supposed to be fair? When is it my turn to be VIFA-rank 1? Please let me know - I'll look forward to it.

No really - It is random - Random is not fair, it's random.

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 31 August 2021, 11:35
I agree that "random is not fair, it's random."

We have suggested in the past, in 2019 and again in 2021, that fairness IS used in supertalent distribution, that for every x youths you create, y is a ST (regardless of the numbers, just to float the principal for discussion), but it received short shrift from those responding and (of course) NO COMMENT WHATSOEVER from the developer, who is very sadly about as disengaged with players' development questions as it is possible to be.

The above calcs seem about right, you can expect 1 ST every 4 years of constant playing, creating 5 youths a week, every week. I am uncomfortable with that distribution, which is why I suggested the safety net above to reward players for their perseverance.

Rolf

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 31 August 2021, 13:32
I agree. There could be a way better solution. I have just given up on change and don't like when people complain without acknowledging how it works.

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 31 August 2021, 19:41
Team Beqa wrote:
Loyals wrote:
Team Beqa wrote:
So I’ve managed to create 2 in a decade. One currently sits on my team still. I wonder if you are changing up when you create the youths as it had seemed to me when I did youths at the same time every week, I always got the same sad bunch of individuals who were cut the same day. But if you maybe change up your patterns, you might manage to get lucky and pull out a whale of a youth.

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 31 August 2021, 19:43
Teufel hunden wrote:
Team Beqa wrote:
Loyals wrote:
Team Beqa wrote:
So I’ve managed to create 2 in a decade. One currently sits on my team still. I wonder if you are changing up when you create the youths as it had seemed to me when I did youths at the same time every week, I always got the same sad bunch of individuals who were cut the same day. But if you maybe change up your patterns, you might manage to get lucky and pull out a whale of a youth.
What you mean change up like the country and that or the times we make them

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 31 August 2021, 19:53
Team Beqa wrote:
Teufel hunden wrote:
Team Beqa wrote:
Loyals wrote:
Team Beqa wrote:
Both. Maybe try for a few months targeting small countries. Don’t forget that each country has to have their own supers, or at least solid youths. My guy is from Mongolia and he’s currently the best of a small handful of supers on the U23 team. There is a system to see here as you have to remember that player country distribution has a big impact on your chances. I would imagine there’s many who simply choose their own country for players and just run with that, probably has a big impact on why countries like Denmark and England and USA have a solid U23 of supers while smaller countries might only have a few. The time when you make them shouldn’t realistically be a factor, but I like to do mine a couple each day or sometimes even wait for the middle of the week.

I really do hope you snag a great youth soon tho, I definitely remember how frustrating it was for me not to get one for a long long time

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 31 August 2021, 19:56
Teufel hunden wrote:
Team Beqa wrote:
Teufel hunden wrote:
Team Beqa wrote:
Loyals wrote:
Team Beqa wrote:
Both. Maybe try for a few months targeting small countries. Don’t forget that each country has to have their own supers, or at least solid youths. My guy is from Mongolia and he’s currently the best of a small handful of supers on the U23 team. There is a system to see here as you have to remember that player country distribution has a big impact on your chances. I would imagine there’s many who simply choose their own country for players and just run with that, probably has a big impact on why countries like Denmark and England and USA have a solid U23 of supers while smaller countries might only have a few. The time when you make them shouldn’t realistically be a factor, but I like to do mine a couple each day or sometimes even wait for the middle of the week.

I really do hope you snag a great youth soon tho, I definitely remember how frustrating it was for me not to get one for a long long time
Bro I’ve been waiting 14 yea Nearly and i hope i get one to, gonna try and make my youths from smaller countries and see what happens for the next month.

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 1 September 2021, 22:05
I’m willing to buy VM Premium for someone to give me there 5 youths every week