Forums

Miscellaneous

The Noob Bible.

Posted in General

Manchester United AFC (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer) 10 November 2013, 02:01
Hail To The Redskins wrote:
3. Sponsorship Most people normally ask for 4 x your VIFA points as the base amount and 2 x your VIFA points as a bonus amount. You can locate your VIFA points by clicking your club name and hovering the mouse over your VIFA rank. Sponsorship applications are for the next season, and will be accepted or rejected during the Sunday Update (approx 7pm UK time) and paid during the Sunday update at the end of the season you have been sponsored for. The best time to apply for these is after your last game of the season as during the update your VIFA points get halved so this is the time when you will have the most VIFA points. Apply for sponsorship
For the bonus, any recommendation of what league place to put it in?

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 10 November 2013, 11:45
Knicks United FC wrote:
Hail To The Redskins wrote:
3. Sponsorship Most people normally ask for 4 x your VIFA points as the base amount and 2 x your VIFA points as a bonus amount. You can locate your VIFA points by clicking your club name and hovering the mouse over your VIFA rank. Sponsorship applications are for the next season, and will be accepted or rejected during the Sunday Update (approx 7pm UK time) and paid during the Sunday update at the end of the season you have been sponsored for. The best time to apply for these is after your last game of the season as during the update your VIFA points get halved so this is the time when you will have the most VIFA points. Apply for sponsorship
For the bonus, any recommendation of what league place to put it in?
If you look here at Seedings you know roughly how good you are compared to the rest of the league, so as your getting promoted I'd ask for 10th or above

Deleted club 10 November 2013, 15:56
does the "Update" time need updating to 4pm ?

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 10 November 2013, 15:58
TCDC Rangers wrote:
smiley yes it does, you found a needle in a hay stack

Manchester United AFC (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer) 10 November 2013, 16:24
I used the 6x vifa points for base amount as I know I'm going to get relegated straight back down. Good idea?

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 10 November 2013, 16:31
Knicks United FC wrote:
I used the 6x vifa points for base amount as I know I'm going to get relegated straight back down. Good idea?
The wind once blew a leaf from a tree smiley

Innovation FC (Lucifer) 10 November 2013, 16:31
The Goon Squad wrote:
Knicks United FC wrote:
hahhahaha

Manchester United AFC (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer) 10 November 2013, 16:45
The Goon Squad wrote:
Knicks United FC wrote:
WTH?

Deleted club 10 November 2013, 17:00
Knicks United FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Knicks United FC wrote:
WTH?
Ignore him matey, he thinks that a 6 minute response time means no one cares.

IMO 6x isnt a great idea, but mail me if you want. Im happy to explain it in more detail

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 10 November 2013, 17:17
TCDC Rangers wrote:
Done smiley