Forums

Miscellaneous

The Noob Bible.

Posted in General

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 11 May 2019, 16:31
The Goon Squad wrote:
I didn't understand perseverance
To summarise:

Basically the game combines the perseverance of all your players. If your combined total is higher than the other team then it will reduce home advantage (if you are playing away) or it will increase your advantage if you're at home. It also contributes to how you play when your team is losing. If it's high they'll play better than if it's not.

The game has an inbuilt feature to balance this out in the lower leagues.

The Goon Squad (Very) 11 May 2019, 16:32
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
I didn't understand perseverance
To summarise:

Basically the game combines the perseverance of all your players. If your combined total is higher than the other team then it will reduce home advantage (if you are playing away) or it will increase your advantage if you're at home. It also contributes to how you play when your team is losing. If it's high they'll play better than if it's not.

The game has an inbuilt feature to balance this out in the lower leagues.
Thank you

Layman's terms works for mesmiley

Final Whistle (join) 11 May 2019, 21:43
[quote=Manchester United AFC]
[quote=Hail To The Redskins]
The thread for all Noob questions, general hints and tips.

Please see the chart below for basic guidelines for Talent level on each training ground, although these are not exact, they should give you some idea.

[/quote]

Can someone please explain the numbers in the table? what does 1,76 means in terms of training , for example, as the lowest possible training score for a "Training Ground", on the first line, 3 column?

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 11 May 2019, 21:45
Adrianopol FC wrote:

Can someone please explain the numbers in the table? what does 1,76 means in terms of training , for example, as the lowest possible training score for a "Training Ground", on the first line, 3 column?
Out of date - I'll add an updated table

Kiwi Sails (Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aviero) 11 May 2019, 21:46
It is the old training scoring

The Goon Squad (Very) 11 May 2019, 21:51

Purtsmouth FC (Manager of Purtsmouth FC) 18 May 2023, 23:52
I'm back after 7 years away - Good to see the 'noob bible' is still in use - A great source of info

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 18 May 2023, 23:58
Welcome back smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 12 July 2023, 12:10
Purtsmouth FC wrote:
I'm back after 7 years away - Good to see the 'noob bible' is still in use - A great source of info
Has your old club been deleted

Purtsmouth FC (Manager of Purtsmouth FC) 12 July 2023, 14:14
Yeah I think so .... Not sure I can even remember the Name tbh ..... Pompeychix or Chix of Pompey