Forums

Miscellaneous

The Noob Bible.

Posted in General

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 24 March 2018, 14:40
FC Wild Dogs wrote:
Same for me, thank you.

However, is that not a bit unfair for the newer teams?
Maybe so but it's been that way for quite a while now and obviously any teams which joined since then wouldn't have known any different smiley

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 25 March 2018, 23:02
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
FC Wild Dogs wrote:
Same for me, thank you.

However, is that not a bit unfair for the newer teams?
Maybe so but it's been that way for quite a while now and obviously any teams which joined since then wouldn't have known any different smiley
And most teams who want to progress will probably end up with premium. With all the recent changes it'll be more difficult to compete in the higher divisions without premium. I'd imagine you'd have to to do slot of player trading to sustain revenue.

FC Wild Dogs (Spiller for sjov) 26 March 2018, 21:23
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
FC Wild Dogs wrote:
2. I seem to be lacking the wrong tactic. I am trying to change it often to see what works out but nothing seems to work. I am currently in a league filled with bots and I only win 1-0, 2-0, etc even though my players are far better than my opponents.

Just a case of trial and error really, see what works best, what you got your team instructions set to?
Offensive, Short Passes, Increased, Hard

Transfer Market (Al Pacino) 26 March 2018, 23:24
FC Wild Dogs wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
FC Wild Dogs wrote:
2. I seem to be lacking the wrong tactic. I am trying to change it often to see what works out but nothing seems to work. I am currently in a league filled with bots and I only win 1-0, 2-0, etc even though my players are far better than my opponents.

Just a case of trial and error really, see what works best, what you got your team instructions set to?
Out of interest why have you got your team on hard tackling vs bots?

FC Wild Dogs (Spiller for sjov) 27 March 2018, 01:26
Transfer Market wrote:
FC Wild Dogs wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
FC Wild Dogs wrote:

I don't know actually. I played this last time in 2012-13, and one of the only things I remembered back then was that I had hard tackling on consistently and as I had somewhat success with my team back then, I thought I just wanted to keep it that way. Can you enlighten me on your thoughts?

Nevada Wolfpack (kKoma) 27 March 2018, 08:21
FC Wild Dogs wrote:
Transfer Market wrote:
FC Wild Dogs wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
FC Wild Dogs wrote:

I don't know actually. I played this last time in 2012-13, and one of the only things I remembered back then was that I had hard tackling on consistently and as I had somewhat success with my team back then, I thought I just wanted to keep it that way. Can you enlighten me on your thoughts?
bot teams suck you can win with no real tactics as you can easily get better players, no need to get reds

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 27 March 2018, 11:28
Nevada Wolfpack wrote:
FC Wild Dogs wrote:
Transfer Market wrote:
FC Wild Dogs wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
FC Wild Dogs wrote:

bot teams suck you can win with no real tactics as you can easily get better players, no need to get reds
Everybody is different I guess. Using hard tackling is fine as it just uses up 1% energy each game. I personally don't believe the chances of getting a red card are any higher by using hard tackling and don't often occur in fairness but I do think the odds are significantly much higher of getting a red card using extreme tackling. Had success in 2012-13 using hard tackling so don't fix what's not broken smiley

FC Wild Dogs (Spiller for sjov) 27 March 2018, 14:58
Thanks for all the answers, appreciate it!

Would love your thoughts on other parts of the tactic? I remember how you could buy one brilliant player a long time ago, and then make him never pass the ball. Brilliant!

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 May 2018, 21:04
Does the noob Bible need updating anywhere due to changes in the game

The Goon Squad (Very) 2 June 2018, 13:03
Noob Bible needs a revamp