The Noob Bible.

Posted in General

Woodgate Wanderers (Michael Marsden) 1 November 2012, 20:04
Good to have you back Mr Polski, VM isnt the same wiv out you mate

Deleted club 1 November 2012, 20:11
Well done Polski good job.

Rhythm FC (MMM) 1 November 2012, 21:49
Wycombe Wanderers wrote:
Can I ask you to adjust this to say that its normal to do this rather than you should.

I and a lot of people I know use a completly different system. Its slightly risky but when you pull it off the amount you make pales this into comparison.

However, there is nothing wrong with this system as a "norm"
is this base = vifa x 5 & bonus = supporters x 10

Deleted club 1 November 2012, 21:50
Rhythmus IF wrote:
Wycombe Wanderers wrote:
Can I ask you to adjust this to say that its normal to do this rather than you should.

I and a lot of people I know use a completly different system. Its slightly risky but when you pull it off the amount you make pales this into comparison.

is this base = vifa x 5 & bonus = supporters x 10
Nope

But what Im trying to get across is that the way Polski has written it, it is not incorrect, but its not the only way to do it. There are other ways, but the way that its written suggests to me that its the only way to do it. If you are a bit of a gambler you can get more, but as far as noobs are concerned I wouldnt recommend it.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 1 November 2012, 21:53
Really want something put in it about Silver/Gold Stars..

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 1 November 2012, 22:59
Johns Army wrote:
I dont know that much about them tbh mate. I havent had any in over 6 months since I started the youth programme. If someone else (or you) would like to write something up about them, I'll happily add it in.

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 2 November 2012, 00:35
Polski Rok wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
I dont know that much about them tbh mate. I havent had any in over 6 months since I started the youth programme. If someone else (or you) would like to write something up about them, I'll happily add it in.
I need some info about them for my guide aswell...

Islanders (AD) 2 November 2012, 00:37
Wycombe Wanderers wrote:
Polski Rok wrote:
3. Sponsorship You should ask for 4 x your VIFA points as the base amount and 2 x your VIFA points as a bonus amount. You can locate your VIFA points by clicking your club name and hovering the mouse over your VIFA rank. Sponsorship applications are for the next season, and will be accepted or rejected during the Sunday Update (approx 7pm UK time) and paid during the Sunday update at the end of the season you have been sponsored for. The best time to apply for these is after your last game of the season as during the update your VIFA points get halved so this is the time when you will have the most VIFA points. Apply for sponsorship

Care to give us a clue as to the other system/calculation?

Deleted club 2 November 2012, 00:43
Johns Army wrote:
aha - out new shiny help system comes in here

I typed in 'Training Talent' and got this helpful piece Please notice: The reason a player gets the description wonderkid, class player or world class player, is that he is among the best X percent of the game within one of the three categories. If a player looses his description, this is not due to him becoming a poorer player - he has simply been overhauled by other players.

oh - hang on that only helps if they give us some kind of value for X - never mind

Deleted club 2 November 2012, 00:47
Well 1/20 become T so 5% chance of being any standard of T that's a start smiley