Forums

Miscellaneous

The Noob Bible.

Posted in General

Deleted club 2 November 2012, 00:54
DTF FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Really want something put in it about Silver/Gold Stars..
aha - out new shiny help system comes in here

I typed in 'Training Talent' and got this helpful piece Please notice: The reason a player gets the description wonderkid, class player or world class player, is that he is among the best X percent of the game within one of the three categories. If a player looses his description, this is not due to him becoming a poorer player - he has simply been overhauled by other players.

oh - hang on that only helps if they give us some kind of value for X - never mind
How many times have I said that?

Deleted club 2 November 2012, 08:44
I always lose my trainer after 3 days because i have no idea how to increase his contract, is this what is meant to happen?

Also my youth players i bring through never increase their points, if they dont increase after a few sessions should i get rid of them?

Thanks

Deleted club 2 November 2012, 09:13
Rapid Moorfields wrote:
I always lose my trainer after 3 days because i have no idea how to increase his contract, is this what is meant to happen?
http://www.virtualmanager.com/contracts
you do it in the contracts page - same as with your players
Rapid Moorfields wrote:
Also my youth players i bring through never increase their points, if they dont increase after a few sessions should i get rid of them?
depends what level of increase you are expecting

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 2 November 2012, 12:08
Rapid Moorfields wrote:
I always lose my trainer after 3 days because i have no idea how to increase his contract, is this what is meant to happen? No, DTF's answer is correct. Your trainer contracts are on the bottom of your player contracts page. (Click contracts on your home page, then renew contracts, then tick the players/trainers u want to renew)

Also my youth players i bring through never increase their points, if they dont increase after a few sessions should i get rid of them? It depends what their training average is.The stats (which is what I think you mean by points) go up in relation to training, so if they have poor training then their stats will never increase, and they will never be worth anything. For example http://www.virtualmanager.com/players/8172732-almer-james-eastwood/training << He is terrible, there is no point keeping him. He would have to consistently be training at 2.3+ to be worth anything on your ground mate, he will never achieve anything close to that. Get rid ASAP. If they train under 2.0 on their first training on your ground, then get rid.

Thanks

Deleted club 2 November 2012, 16:03
good to see this return mate, kwl name too smiley Juve legend!

Deleted club 2 November 2012, 16:34
Polski Rok wrote:
Rapid Moorfields wrote:
I always lose my trainer after 3 days because i have no idea how to increase his contract, is this what is meant to happen? No, DTF's answer is correct. Your trainer contracts are on the bottom of your player contracts page. (Click contracts on your home page, then renew contracts, then tick the players/trainers u want to renew)

Also my youth players i bring through never increase their points, if they dont increase after a few sessions should i get rid of them? It depends what their training average is.The stats (which is what I think you mean by points) go up in relation to training, so if they have poor training then their stats will never increase, and they will never be worth anything. For example http://www.virtualmanager.com/players/8172732-almer-james-eastwood/training << He is terrible, there is no point keeping him. He would have to consistently be training at 2.3+ to be worth anything on your ground mate, he will never achieve anything close to that. Get rid ASAP. If they train under 2.0 on their first training on your ground, then get rid.

Thanks
The other day i had 2 youths train at 2.9 and 3.1 resp and their stats didnt increase at all. not exactly poor training. could anyone clarify this for me please.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 2 November 2012, 16:44
TCDC Rangers wrote:

The other day i had 2 youths train at 2.9 and 3.1 resp and their stats didnt increase at all. not exactly poor training. could anyone clarify this for me please.
The training is split amongst the stats. For example if u trained on training match and ur player got 2.9 then the 2.9 is divided amongst all 18 stats. If you do technique and get 2.9 then that is divided over 4 stats so more likely to go up. Think of it like buckets of water you're filling. When a bucket overflows then the player goes up a stat. The training is not divided equally either as I understand it.

Deleted club 2 November 2012, 17:23
VMT. just thought there might have been even a minimal movement on their stats. never mind, cheers.

Deleted club 2 November 2012, 17:29
Gold and qualifier stars easy there the best % of olayers and best placed stats
But as more more people get better grounds and more getibg the standards it geting harder use be L/R footed 1450 stats u be on track now it mire like 1700 sliver and gold 2800 for gold
I would say gold defender's and sliver it more stats as it hard get for them with correct stats right traing programme

The Goon Squad (Very) 2 November 2012, 17:44
Polski Rok wrote:
[b] 5. Talents The ratio of talents is about 1 in every 20 youths so if you don't get one in your first week, don't be surprised. Many people who have been on the game for years have created less than 5.
How accurate is this ratio? Because I get on average 1 a week this I discover in my youth. although the most I received is 1.5 million and on average I get appeox 150k so not not I get super but I get a weekly.

Watch me of jinxed my self now smiley