Forums

Miscellaneous

The Noob Bible.

Posted in General

Deleted club 2 November 2012, 17:52
Leicester City Kings wrote:
I get on average 1 a week this I discover in my youth.
you lucky, lucky, lucky git.
smiley smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 2 November 2012, 18:29
How accurate is this ratio? Because I get on average 1 a week this I discover in my youth. although the most I received is 1.5 million and on average I get appeox 150k so not not I get super but I get a weekly.

Watch me of jinxed my self now smiley
They seem to come in spells - you may have a lot atm, but sooner or later you'll hit a dry spell for months. It's the same for all of us.

Deleted club 2 November 2012, 18:44
Yea I was getting 1 in 18 then hit a wall and got none in over 100 then super T came from the free transfer so it evens out as Tom said smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 2 November 2012, 18:48
Auction Finished wrote:
Yea I was getting 1 in 18 then hit a wall and got none in over 100 then super T came from the free transfer so it evens out as Tom said smiley
I don't mind having a dry spell it it means SUPER T

And cheers polski

Deleted club 2 November 2012, 19:11
Polski Rok wrote:
[b] 5. Talents The ratio of talents is about 1 in every 20 youths so if you don't get one in your first week, don't be surprised. Many people who have been on the game for years have created less than 5.
How accurate is this ratio? Because I get on average 1 a week this I discover in my youth. although the most I received is 1.5 million and on average I get appeox 150k so not not I get super but I get a weekly.

I said something similar about 6 months ago and have had 2 since smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 2 November 2012, 19:15
An Mhi wrote:

I said something similar about 6 months ago and have had 2 since smiley
Great I bet I have talked it up

Deleted club 2 November 2012, 19:47
The average is 1 in 20, but its luck.

Think of it this way. If you roll a die the chances of getting any number is 1 in 6. However, if you rolled 6 times you would actually get at least one number more than once most of the time you tried it.

Now, sometimes you may get a lot of 6`s (good) but other times you would get a lot of 1`s (not so good unless you are playing yahtzee).

However, if you rolled a million dice, you would probably get a more even spread.

The Goon Squad (Very) 2 November 2012, 19:51
Wycombe Wanderers wrote:

Think of it this way. If you roll a die the chances of getting any number is 1 in 6. However, if you rolled 6 times you would actually get at least one number more than once most of the time you tried it.

Now, sometimes you may get a lot of 6`s (good) but other times you would get a lot of 1`s (not so good unless you are playing yahtzee).

However, if you rolled a million dice, you would probably get a more even spread.
Thanks

And well put

Deleted club 2 November 2012, 19:52
Wycombe Wanderers wrote:

Thanks

And well put
Surprised no one who knows better had mentioned it before.

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 2 November 2012, 21:53
Wycombe Wanderers wrote:

I guess you would need really big hands, or really tiny dice smiley