Forums

Miscellaneous

The Noob Bible.

Posted in General

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 2 June 2018, 19:27
The Goon Squad wrote:
It might say somewhere in the thread about scouts important stats, but I'm fairly sure that you haven't stated it anywhere in your post buddy, maybe you can incorporate it into the post
I put

O Potential assessment: Determines the scout's evaluation precision when focusing on potential.
O Ability assessment: Determines the scout's evaluation precision when focusing on abilities.
O Motivation: Determines the chance of finding a wild card when focusing on potential.
O Discipline: Determines the maximum number of players in a report.
O Motivation+discipline: Determines for how long the scout will need to rest after finishing a report.

Is that what you mean?

The Goon Squad (Very) 2 June 2018, 19:42
I mean the amount of stats, ie 20's

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 2 June 2018, 19:44
The Goon Squad wrote:
argh right ok ...what other stuff have I missed or got wrong?

The Goon Squad (Very) 2 June 2018, 19:50
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
You haven't got anything wrong you plonker, it's very well written and adequate information minus key stats amounts

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 2 June 2018, 19:54
The Goon Squad wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
You haven't got anything wrong you plonker, it's very well written and adequate information minus key stats amounts
smiley I've added the 20/20 shenanigans now smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 2 June 2018, 20:02
I've crossed out the old Scout information and added info, if anybody wants things changed just say smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 2 June 2018, 20:03
Excellent post mate smiley

It's a bit odd chatting to you via message and on this thread at the same time, but having two different conversations

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 2 June 2018, 20:07
The Goon Squad wrote:

It's a bit odd chatting to you via message and on this thread at the same time, but having two different conversations
smiley yes it is ...and cheers smiley

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 2 June 2018, 21:37
The Goon Squad wrote:

only 2 Vinnie smiley I remember the days it was 7 or 8 and of course you never told me;good job I didn't insult any1 in the group :hihi smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 2 June 2018, 21:42
Frankies acre bhoys wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:

only 2 Vinnie smiley I remember the days it was 7 or 8 and of course you never told me;good job I didn't insult any1 in the group :hihi smiley
What do you mean mate