Forums

Miscellaneous

Training guidance

Posted in General

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 21 September 2014, 11:10
Just to make sure this is seen and not lost in the middle of the other thread it's posted on, here is the updated graphic detailing the new stats that are affected by each training activity. The white arrow refers to perseverance being slightly more improved if training on team building instead of tactics.

Norfolk Enchants FC (Joe) 21 September 2014, 11:55
It might be worth adding that....

If you train on Defending then you loose 3/4 of your training score and a 4 effectively becomes a 1 smiley
Sorry but this is really bugging me

Norfolk Enchants FC (Joe) 21 September 2014, 11:58
Norfolk Enchants FC wrote:

If you train on Defending then you loose 3/4 of your training score and a 4 effectively becomes a 1 smiley
We are all obviously very thankful for this graphic...

smiley

Bath Rovers (world cup winner) 21 September 2014, 12:02

I don't think this is right, you'll get get a huge jump on tackling and nothing else. I think it memans if you just train defender on tackling that stat can get to 100 quicker ?

Great Western Railway (Brexit Now) 21 September 2014, 12:09
Bath Rovers wrote:

I don't think this is right, you'll get get a huge jump on tackling and nothing else. I think it memans if you just train defender on tackling that stat can get to 100 quicker ?
Yes, I originally thought that it would be pointless doing defending, however it appears not. There will be a big jump on tackling if you pick defending as your training regime, whereas, if you picked pig in the middle, it would only go up roughly 1/3 as much, as there are two other disclipines which could also go up.

Bath Rovers (world cup winner) 21 September 2014, 12:47
I reckon ten training points improves something by 1 point, so in theory if you trainined a player on defending only and he got an average of 5 per day every 2 days he'd improve 1 point, 200 days should give you a defender with 100 tackling rating. He would be hopeless at everything else but a great tackler.

200 days is just over 7 years of a player on this game so train him from 15 years old and he'd be a 100 tackler by 23 ?

Am I on the right track ?

Deleted club 21 September 2014, 13:09
Bath Rovers wrote:
I reckon ten training points improves something by 1 point, so in theory if you trainined a player on defending only and he got an average of 5 per day every 2 days he'd improve 1 point, 200 days should give you a defender with 100 tackling rating. He would be hopeless at everything else but a great tackler.

200 days is just over 7 years of a player on this game so train him from 15 years old and he'd be a 100 tackler by 23 ?

I don't think it works like that:

Player 1
Training: 4,38 (Aerobic)

Stamina - 1,54 (Before)
Stamina - 2,053 (After)
Change - 0,513

Player 2
Training: 4,61 (Strength)

Stamina - 5,548 (Before)
Stamina - 5,919 (After)
Change - 0,371

Bath Rovers (world cup winner) 21 September 2014, 13:16
ill leave it to the experts then !

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 21 September 2014, 13:27
Bath Rovers wrote:

200 days is just under 7 years smiley In theory, what you are saying is correct but i would imagine that training even a super youth on nothing but defending would cripple his training into pieces so i can just imagine an ordinary player been constantly trained on defending for 200 times in a row, would suffer even worse and would never achieve an average of 5 every day anyway so it's flawed.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 21 September 2014, 13:42
Fixed it - Mods - can you please delete comments referring to Piggy being wrong, as the original image is now correct, to avoid confusion? Thanks.