Forums

Miscellaneous

Training guidance

Posted in General

Sheffield United (Kent Blades) 21 September 2014, 14:04
Yeah if you train just in defending it will swing the players mood and the training is always worse if you consitantly train on the same area every session.

Even if you Mixed it up say Defending, Pig, Defending, Aerobic, Defending, Tactics, Defending, Strength.

Double that 7 Year Gobbeldy Goop to 14, 100 Tackling by 30 Years old? And have a more Al rounded player potentially?

Transfer Market (Al Pacino) 21 September 2014, 14:25
Sheffield United wrote:
Yeah if you train just in defending it will swing the players mood and the training is always worse if you consitantly train on the same area every session.

Even if you Mixed it up say Defending, Pig, Defending, Aerobic, Defending, Tactics, Defending, Strength.

Double that 7 Year Gobbeldy Goop to 14, 100 Tackling by 30 Years old? And have a more Al rounded player potentially?
logic says yes
nice graph
how to pin it to my profile page?

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 21 September 2014, 14:27
Transfer Market wrote:
Sheffield United wrote:

logic says yes
nice graph
click quote on the original post, then copy the whole bottom bit, then go to your profile, click edit, and paste it in there.

Transfer Market (Al Pacino) 23 September 2014, 00:15
Carnival of Screams wrote:
Transfer Market wrote:
Sheffield United wrote:

logic says yes
nice graph
click quote on the original post, then copy the whole bottom bit, then go to your profile, click edit, and paste it in there.
thanks

Deleted club 23 September 2014, 02:13
Dunno if this has already been mentioned for keepers without checking back again. Just put my two on tactics and looks like missing some increases. I get..

Aeriel - This one has increased more than the others by a fair bit more.
Diving
One-On-One
Leadership
Perseverance.

EDIT: Got me wondering if you might have tactics and team building wrong way round. Haven't been doing that one myself for a long time I will probably try it out tomorrow on at least one keeper.

And.. Diving seems to get less of an increase than all other stats with one on one not far behind it.

could be adding one or two things to this post which maybe helps if not already dealt with.. First time i had chance to look at whats going on properly and got a bit o unexpected spare time atm .Be nice to work out whats going on between training result and and total ability increase if that makes sense. So can work out what training avg is needed to reach what AT.

Seems set pieces (on outfield) has less an effect on Leadership than other stats which is leading me to believe that is because in the old stats it has only one stat previously increased by the leadership exercise. Also makes sense with a few things i have suspected for a while.Can already unsurprisingly see one problem with the theory though because tactics (outfield) does nothing that i can see for defending when adding to the old marking stat. Something else maybe throws light on why that is but i am betting on there being a link that makes even stats in old money relate to even stats in new one way or another.

Btw iif you want anyone to donate part or even all of a training session to work anything out or confirm anything unsure of let me know. Sooner i can nail this down the better smiley

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 23 September 2014, 07:39
Nothings changed. The same training sessions affect the same old stats as before which in turn affect the same new stats as before.

All they have done is hidden the old stats and spelled out the new stats (using the arrows) for those who didn't work it out themselves.

FC Stoke (Rich) 23 September 2014, 08:03
Carnival of Screams wrote:
Fixed it - Mods - can you please delete comments referring to Piggy being wrong, as the original image is now correct, to avoid confusion? Thanks.
Done

Deleted club 23 September 2014, 09:52
FC Clock Face wrote:
Nothings changed. The same training sessions affect the same old stats as before which in turn affect the same new stats as before.

All they have done is hidden the old stats and spelled out the new stats (using the arrows) for those who didn't work it out themselves.
Yeah that''s part i know of. Just not completely certain what increases with what in the new stats. I reckon with what i do know and scouting around looking at other peoples training might just be able to finish off any bits i am missing. Not that much i have already seen that i didn't already know so far. Most of its obvious. Keepers are a fair mystery to me still and I might be able to figure out now without doing any training...

Rhythm FC (MMM) 23 September 2014, 21:57
do we know how many training points it takes to raise a single stat by 1?

Deleted club 23 September 2014, 22:00
Rhythm FC wrote:
do we know how many training points it takes to raise a single stat by 1?
Ive heard nothing for definate but Im recording all my stats to three decimal places and recording the training results and the increases. Hopefully from that Ill be able to come up with something