Forums

Miscellaneous

Training guidance

Posted in General

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 24 September 2014, 20:45
FC Blyski Atsiskaitymu wrote:

Im very close to working out how much training adds to each stat, but sadly close means at least a few days from presenting it
Surely how much training adds to each stat depends on how well a player trains so are you saying Penny that you will be able to tell us how much stat exactly is added taking into account each training score?

Rhythm FC (MMM) 24 September 2014, 20:47
Ive got a spread sheet together for projecting stat gains and ratings and stuff but ive still got a few Keeper things to work out before i publish it

Deleted club 24 September 2014, 20:48
Arsenäl FC wrote:
FC Blyski Atsiskaitymu wrote:

Im very close to working out how much training adds to each stat, but sadly close means at least a few days from presenting it
Surely how much training adds to each stat depends on how well a player trains so are you saying Penny that you will be able to tell us how much stat exactly is added taking into account each training score?
Thats what Im hoping for yes.

Im hoping that Ill be able to say for every 1 point he gets in training it will add so much to this and so much to that if he trains in this routine, and so much in that if he trains in a different routine etc etc

But getting the each individual attributes exact score and looking at it before and after training I hope to achieve this

Deleted club 24 September 2014, 20:49
And bugger. For the second time today its stopped importing my own teams data yet still pulls in every other teams data smiley

Woodgate Wanderers (Michael Marsden) 28 September 2014, 17:39
according to the blog, they talk about Morale, are they classing persevrence as morale

Transfer Market (Al Pacino) 29 September 2014, 21:02
Woodgate Wanderers wrote:
according to the blog, they talk about Morale, are they classing persevrence as morale
or leadership?