Forums

Miscellaneous

Training guidance

Posted in General

Deleted club 24 September 2014, 15:44
Rhythm FC wrote:
Just realized that Speed(NEW) and Acceleration(NEW) are both calculated solely from the acceleration(OLD) stat smiley
Not sure exactly how you have worked that one out but i will keep my eye on a few thing later when i go through my players for training. If its distributed evenly between the two new stats i can see a potential problem. If not then its passed any test i can throw at it.

I haven't got as far as working out if stats are weighted or there is a random element. That's one of the things that been unclear me for a while. I should of sorted it by now. I set up a test to finally know 100% for sure but before i could get round to looking at the results properly i had to loose them.

Rhythm FC (MMM) 24 September 2014, 15:46
Dukinfield FC wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
Just realized that Speed(NEW) and Acceleration(NEW) are both calculated solely from the acceleration(OLD) stat

EDIT: WRONG
Not sure exactly how you have worked that one out but i will keep my eye on a few thing later when i go through my players for training. If its distributed evenly between the two new stats i can see a potential problem. If not then its passed any test i can throw at it.

I haven't got as far as working out if stats are weighted or there is a random element. That's one of the things that been unclear me for a while. I should of sorted it by now. I set up a test to finally know 100% for sure but before i could get round to looking at the results properly i had to loose them.
sorry its wrong mate it should be:
Speed(NEW) is made up of acceleration(OLD)+fitness(OLD) whereas Acceleration(NEW) is solely made up of acceleration(OLD)

Deleted club 24 September 2014, 15:49
Rhythm FC wrote:
Dukinfield FC wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
Just realized that Speed(NEW) and Acceleration(NEW) are both calculated solely from the acceleration(OLD) stat

EDIT: WRONG

sorry its wrong mate it should be:
Speed(NEW) is made up of acceleration(OLD)+fitness(OLD) whereas Acceleration(NEW) is solely made up of acceleration(OLD)
That does sound a lot more likely to be right.

Rhythm FC (MMM) 24 September 2014, 19:45
Does anyone know (is willing to tell me) which old stats contribute to the new Diving and Aerial abilities for a Keeper

Deleted club 24 September 2014, 19:52
Rhythm FC wrote:
Does anyone know (is willing to tell me) which old stats contribute to the new Diving and Aerial abilities for a Keeper
Given that the old stats are no longer in use is that even a relevant question anymore?

FC Stoke (Rich) 24 September 2014, 19:54
FC Blyski Atsiskaitymu wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
Given that the old stats are no longer in use is that even a relevant question anymore?
Took the words right out of my mouth...

Deleted club 24 September 2014, 19:59
FC Blyski Atsiskaitymu wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
Just rea;ised that that may have sounded a bit harsh. Wasnt intended to be.
Im just thinking, that Im working on a massive and useful project and you obviously are too, wouldnt it be better if we all worked together?

Im very close to working out how much training adds to each stat, but sadly close means at least a few days from presenting it

Deleted club 24 September 2014, 20:01
Rhythm FC wrote:
Defending = Diving / Aerial
Pig in mid = One on one / Diving / Aerial / Passing / Leadership / Perseverance
Team build = One on one / Diving / Aerial / Leadership / Perseverance

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 24 September 2014, 20:16
Guys, what old stats go to make up the new stats isn't something you need to work out, it's out in the public domain from months back.

I'm not on my own laptop at the moment but I'll post it when I can.

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 24 September 2014, 20:28