Playing VM on an iPhone, iPad or Smartphone

Posted in General

Deleted club 6 May 2013, 20:38
The Goon Squad wrote:
I have just downloaded puffing but don't know how to drag and drop
did you work out how to it m8 ??

The Goon Squad (Very) 6 May 2013, 20:43
Winnys Warriors wrote:
all you need to do then is download a app called 4sheared off the play store then in the search on 4sheared put puffin browser full version apk. you can also get games and good apps off it that you would normally have to pay for !!! smiley
I'm not sure if I found the right one

Deleted club 6 May 2013, 20:49
The Goon Squad wrote:
Winnys Warriors wrote:
all you need to do then is download a app called 4sheared off the play store then in the search on 4sheared put puffin browser full version apk. you can also get games and good apps off it that you would normally have to pay for !!! smiley
the one you want is blue ane white with a 4 .

The Goon Squad (Very) 6 May 2013, 22:47
I'm ever so rubbish at this stuff now I can't login

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 6 May 2013, 23:30
The Goon Squad wrote:
Winnys Warriors wrote:
Its 4shared not 4sheared.Just saying that maybe that is why you are not sure if you found the right one.

Deleted club 6 May 2013, 23:55
HEAVEN ELEVEN FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Winnys Warriors wrote:
Its 4shared not 4sheared.Just saying that maybe that is why you are not sure if you found the right one.
my bad sorry mate cant spell lol

Deleted club 12 May 2013, 17:22
Still struggling with this, have downloaded puffin but still cannot drag and drop players into the team.

Please help I can then start playing again

Deleted club 12 May 2013, 17:41
All you need to do is put the mouse icon on then hold track pad and then press anywere on the left ov the screen.

Deleted club 12 May 2013, 18:16
Thanks appreciate it

Guisey unted (Christian Guise) 3 June 2013, 19:14
Puffin doesn't work