Forums

Miscellaneous

Playing VM on an iPhone, iPad or Smartphone

Posted in General

Perinthos (ReallyOldGuy) 29 November 2013, 01:32
This is taken from the blog about the new match simulator

Bubbles, FC Sunnyvale25 November 2013, 14:11
If you're talking about tactics: the new tactics editor is already optimised for mobile devices - drag and drop works with touch input in the new one. The old tactics editor obviously won't be updated, since it'll soon be scrapped.

If you're talking about setting up training groups: we'll give those a touch-friendly update after new years.

Deleted club 29 November 2013, 10:34
Perinthos wrote:
This is taken from the blog about the new match simulator

Bubbles, FC Sunnyvale25 November 2013, 14:11
If you're talking about tactics: the new tactics editor is already optimised for mobile devices - drag and drop works with touch input in the new one. The old tactics editor obviously won't be updated, since it'll soon be scrapped.

If you're talking about setting up training groups: we'll give those a touch-friendly update after new years.
Yeah, that's one step closer to. Making this a phone friendly game smiley

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 29 November 2013, 14:25
I cant move player on my windows phone

Perinthos (ReallyOldGuy) 29 November 2013, 14:35
Manchester United ß wrote:
I cant move player on my windows phone
If you're referring to the beta tactics editor then raise a bug report here http://www.virtualmanager.com/bugs

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 29 November 2013, 16:32
Tesco Value FC wrote:
Moody Bow wrote:
Just given Puffin a second try as suggested and managed to swap a player onto the pitch but it's going to take some practice.. I'll stick with it for a little longer smiley
Give it a week. If you still cant get on with it then try something else. Cant knock you for giving it a try smiley
I've been using puffin on I-pad for a couple of weeks now. It took me a few days to get used to it, but rarely if ever now use a PC. Only thing I would say is that it appears quite sensitive to the strength of the broadband signal, so it can be frustrating.

Deleted club 28 December 2013, 09:29
I can't select player roles or edit my coming match tactics with new version. Playing on BB.

Dinamo Rosyth (Ryan) Forum moderator 28 December 2013, 12:47
Were you able to previously, or have you not been able to at all with the new match engine?

FC Stoke (Rich) 22 March 2014, 18:33
Annoyingly they have phased out iSwifter lol can you believe it...

Downloaded puffin again as this seems the only way forward...how the f do I select a player to drag without it highlighting the text? smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 22 March 2014, 18:45
Rich the answer is in this thread bit as I'm writing this I forgot what page smiley

FC Stoke (Rich) 22 March 2014, 19:10
The Goon Squad wrote:
Rich the answer is in this thread bit as I'm writing this I forgot what page smiley
Used google mate...sorted...

So does the free version last forever or will I end up paying for it?