Forums

Miscellaneous

Playing VM on an iPhone, iPad or Smartphone

Posted in General

FC Stoke (Rich) 31 March 2015, 23:55
The Goon Squad wrote:
Seems now we can drag and drop, this thread has had its day
I don't think so mate...I have a support ticket in lol...

http://www.virtualmanager.com/players/10309384-martynas-kalvelis/training

Right, this page linked above...my guy has just trained somewhere between 229%-261%...this is known by looking at the figures on the left hand side of the graph...
Now if I click on 'switch between new/old chart' I have my old training in decimals...
If I click on one of those green bars it will tell me my players latest train was:
03/30 on WCTF with a trainer and 5.78...
Now going back to the original % chart when I click on the bars no information appears regarding the individual trains...

Only seems to be the case on touch screen devices...

The Goon Squad (Very) 1 April 2015, 00:06
OK I see, but my premium ran out a few hours ago so I cannot see the example, I have money in a basic account I'll transfer some fund's tomorrow at some point and get premium

But I see your point mate

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 1 April 2015, 00:22
I cant see my last 2 trains when I click on old training graph smiley

Islanders (AD) 1 April 2015, 00:23
FC Stoke wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:

Right, this page linked above...my guy has just trained somewhere between 229%-261%...this is known by looking at the figures on the left hand side of the graph...
Now if I click on 'switch between new/old chart' I have my old training in decimals...
If I click on one of those green bars it will tell me my players latest train was:
Now going back to the original % chart when I click on the bars no information appears regarding the individual trains...

I too have encountered this problem for ages as I always play on iPad. However, using Puffin browser you can click the %age bars. Not ideal but it works okay whilst they address this feature.

FC Stoke (Rich) 1 April 2015, 00:35
Tortuga Turtles wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:

I too have encountered this problem for ages as I always play on iPad. However, using Puffin browser you can click the %age bars. Not ideal but it works okay whilst they address this feature.
Aye it's a ball ache though mate...was hoping that after the update they would have addressed this issue...

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 1 April 2015, 12:35
Is there anyway to watch the matches while using an iPad/iPhone?

Rhythm FC (MMM) 1 April 2015, 13:06
The DTFC wrote:
get a HTC mate - you'll be able to watch the matches in virtual reality smiley

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 1 April 2015, 13:56
Rhythm FC wrote:
The DTFC wrote:
get a HTC mate - you'll be able to watch the matches in virtual reality smiley
Don't think I could justify spending the money just to be able to watch in virtual reality, whatever that is lol

Crackalackin (Leroy) 7 April 2020, 06:58

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 7 April 2020, 12:07
Crackalackin wrote:
5 years later? Damn.