Forums

Miscellaneous

Playing VM on an iPhone, iPad or Smartphone

Posted in General

Deleted club 6 August 2013, 23:00
Nothing youse have recommended works on my tablet?

Moody Bow (Sccoby Doo no clue) 27 October 2013, 16:09
Qu 1 - does anyone use the OS Opera for their android phone? If so can you drag and drop similar to Puffin? Seems to suggest you can in the write up but just wondered if anyone knew for sure?

Qu 2 - If I install Puffin do I have to input some kind of code every few weeks or does it just install and job done use away?

The Goon Squad (Very) 27 October 2013, 16:12
Moody Bow wrote:
Qu 1 - does anyone use the OS Opera for their android phone? If so can you drag and drop similar to Puffin? Seems to suggest you can in the write up but just wondered if anyone knew for sure?

Qu 2 - If I install Puffin do I have to input some kind of code every few weeks or does it just install and job done use away?
Qu1 I don't know

Qu2 if you download free you get a trial or if you pay outright you use it as you would any other browser no codes needed

Moody Bow (Sccoby Doo no clue) 27 October 2013, 18:04
OMG just downloaded Puffin browser..... if that is the best browser to use drag and drop in this game my word is there a hole in the market. It is very fiddley. Horrible to use - DELETE :-(

Deleted club 27 October 2013, 18:14
Moody Bow wrote:
OMG just downloaded Puffin browser..... if that is the best browser to use drag and drop in this game my word is there a hole in the market. It is very fiddley. Horrible to use - DELETE :-(
puffins like rideing a bike hard a first but when you get used to it its easy iv been useing it for over a year and its easy !!! smiley

FC Stoke (Rich) 27 October 2013, 18:16
Moody Bow wrote:
Yeh I couldn't get on with it either dude...

So I bit the bullet & paid for iSwifter as I only really use my iPad or iPhone...

Moody Bow (Sccoby Doo no clue) 27 October 2013, 18:32
FC Stoke wrote:
Moody Bow wrote:
Yeh I couldn't get on with it either dude...

So I bit the bullet & paid for iSwifter as I only really use my iPad or iPhone...
Hmm looks like that one is iphone/pad only...grrrrr. oh well.

Deleted club 27 October 2013, 18:42
Its like all things though. Ive always been a fan phones with a keypad, but they get harder and harder to get hold of, so I finally got a phone with a touch screen keypad. Horrible to use at first, but now its second nature.

Safari is very hard to use but once you get used to it its awesome, it really is.

Moody Bow (Sccoby Doo no clue) 27 October 2013, 19:25
Just given Puffin a second try as suggested and managed to swap a player onto the pitch but it's going to take some practice.. I'll stick with it for a little longer smiley

Deleted club 27 October 2013, 19:36
Moody Bow wrote:
Just given Puffin a second try as suggested and managed to swap a player onto the pitch but it's going to take some practice.. I'll stick with it for a little longer smiley
Give it a week. If you still cant get on with it then try something else. Cant knock you for giving it a try smiley