Forums

Miscellaneous

Let's all take a deep breath

Posted in General

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 19 December 2013, 21:15
Bah Humbug wrote:
Understated Excellence wrote:
I always used the beta system to analyse which player was most suited to a position. It depends if you had the foresight. You did know months ago who was rated what on Beta. Hate to say it but you should have adjusted. I can see your a top manager so id say it was less having the rug pulled over you and more tripping over it because you didn't look where you was going...but enough with the analogies.
Tbh mate your talking balony...how can you train players to their best abilities on the beta system when the old abilities for training are still in place?
Trial and error. You could analyse it still. We could look at both.we could have targeted training towards increasing stats on beta rating system rather than the other. Obviously i didn't but I'm sure some have.

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 19 December 2013, 21:39
Understated Excellence wrote:
By top i meant you have achieved alot in your time on the game. Can you not salvage the player by training them differently until the right ratios can be achieved? Or will he be nearly retired once you rectify it
I think its probably too late for him. Because there are so few stats on the new system and its so obvious how to train a player to be the best he can be all players will be trained the same effectively. He'll always be at a disadvantage because every train he's had on certain areas are basically zero trains once we change over, he basically didn't train on those days.
In his case the thing dragging him down the most is 'one on one' which suddenly becomes hugely important on the new system. I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that he would need pig in the middle or technique on the current system to get that but he has never been trained on it so its low as.

My best bet is probably to sell up now if I'm honest but its setting me back six months and ruining my big plan and to be honest I just don't feel like starting again. What if they pull another stunt like this? I've got no confidence in them at all now.

Deleted club 19 December 2013, 21:44
the heebie jeebies wrote:
Someone (Penny ?) will come up with a clever excel sheet which will convert.
Apologies, no offense, but Ive taken too much in the way of flack regarding my spreadsheets to actually bother anymore. Ive not actually bothered for a while now. Plus the recent inaccurate allegations and the rumours that someone has started about my private life and Im just really not interested. Not sure if my lack of posts have been noticed of late.

Deleted club 19 December 2013, 21:52
Tesco Value FC wrote:
the heebie jeebies wrote:
Someone (Penny ?) will come up with a clever excel sheet which will convert.
Apologies, no offense, but Ive taken too much in the way of flack regarding my spreadsheets to actually bother anymore. Ive not actually bothered for a while now. Plus the recent inaccurate allegations and the rumours that someone has started about my private life and Im just really not interested. Not sure if my lack of posts have been noticed of late.
Quite right Penny.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 19 December 2013, 21:52
Tesco Value FC wrote:
Not sure if my lack of posts have been noticed of late.
I've noticed.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 19 December 2013, 21:53
Rangers FC Academy wrote:
Tesco Value FC wrote:
I've noticed.
Don't let that worry you BTW!!! LOL

Deleted club 19 December 2013, 21:56
Tesco Value FC wrote:
I've noticed.
Not worried at all. I have way too much going on in my privste life right now to be worried about anything. I dont even worry about christmas. In fact I heard a rumour that its all going to be over within a week.

Deleted club 19 December 2013, 21:58
Tesco Value FC wrote:
Tesco Value FC wrote:
I've noticed.
Not worried at all. I have way too much going on in my privste life right now to be worried about anything. I dont even worry about christmas. In fact I heard a rumour that its all going to be over within a week.
It will indeed and ill be counting the hours till Boxing Day when I can get to the pub smiley

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 19 December 2013, 21:59
Tesco Value FC wrote:
Tesco Value FC wrote:
I've noticed.
Nope, in a week it will be just 364 days until Christmas smiley

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 19 December 2013, 21:59
It Snow Xmas Yet FC wrote:
Tesco Value FC wrote:
Tesco Value FC wrote:
I've noticed.
It will indeed and ill be counting the hours till Boxing Day when I can get to the pub smiley
That's terrible..... but no surprising! smiley