Forums

Miscellaneous

Let's all take a deep breath

Posted in General

A Z Magma (floki) 18 December 2013, 14:07
Kelme wrote:
Manchester United wrote:
I think it's quite funny that some people still say it's a feature that NOBODY wanted even though it's been stated that only 6.01% of all active users have used the forums in the past 3 months. In addition it was one of the most wanted features in the poll a couple of years back. Yeah nobody wants it!
3d matches aren't the problem, it's the incredible dumbing down of the tactival options that is.
Exactly

Deleted club 18 December 2013, 14:07
Manchester United wrote:
Kelme wrote:
complete tripe, learn to write
Huh?
yes, plus i edited it, your defence of the changes is just hopeless

Understated Excellence wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz so boring all this talk of the new simulator, lets move on
I agree. They won't change it back to the old one. It's been released, they'll polish it and then move on to a new project.

Kelme wrote:
Manchester United wrote:
Kelme wrote:
complete tripe, learn to write
Huh?
yes, plus i edited it,
I should learn how to write?

Deleted club 18 December 2013, 14:09
ok, good stuff, your argument is ridiculous but whatever, if you don't see it you never will.

Deleted club 18 December 2013, 14:12
Kelme wrote:
ok, good stuff, your argument is ridiculous but whatever, if you don't see it you never will.
It's not ridiculous. It's based on two facts; amount of active users using the forums and that the match sim. was ONE of the most wanted features.

The same argument works for you. You don't like the match. simulator and in your case you don't want to accept simple facts. I'm not arguing about the science behind the simulator. I'm quoting numbers.

This thread is good fun though.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 18 December 2013, 14:13
My first reactions to the "new game" are less than favourable however reflecting on things for the last couple of days it's pointless complaining all the time about certain aspects but the dumbing down of tactics is clearly not the way to progress in my view .I have decided to learn the new system by writing off the next four weeks of fixtures and trying different tactics and settings ,however it does make me laugh when you field your second 11 against a top team and win .

hey its only a game and it can only improve given time

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 18 December 2013, 14:13
What is the difference between crew and moderator??? Does one have to be more righteous than the other? smiley

HjerneSkaderne (Carl-Hilbert Russel) 18 December 2013, 14:20
Expanding a game by to make it up on par with modern games is a natural evolution in game development, in blockbusters it's done with sequels and said products are usually pestered with small bugs or imbalances upon release.

It being the case too in the new simulator shouldn't really come as a surprise, as it's just how it is for all games - version 1.0 isn't optimal, but after some QA it'll fast approach a solid core. Give it some time before throwing knickers in the air mates. smiley

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 18 December 2013, 14:22
Kelme wrote:
Manchester United wrote:
I think it's quite funny that some people still say it's a feature that NOBODY wanted even though it's been stated that only 6.01% of all active users have used the forums in the past 3 months. In addition it was one of the most wanted features in the poll a couple of years back. Yeah nobody wants it!
3d matches aren't the problem, it's the incredible dumbing down of the tactival options that is.
They only dumbed it down because money talks, now it looks pretty for children, they don't care if we leave because although they could take a hit in premium users now, if more and more children join tell there mates how shiny and pretty it is with all the colours, and its really really easy and simple even a 5 year old can understand 1 - 100, they bring.in more customers (Kids) mummy and daddy pay

Then when a % of us leave and kiddies like all the pretty colours they won't remember us lot, who brought them this far.