Forums

Miscellaneous

Let's all take a deep breath

Posted in General

Deleted club 18 December 2013, 13:51
Manchester United wrote:
It Snow Xmas Yet FC wrote:
Manchester United wrote:
I think it's quite funny that some people still say it's a feature that NOBODY wanted even though it's been stated that only 6.01% of all active users have used the forums in the past 3 months. In addition it was one of the most wanted features in the poll a couple of years back. Yeah nobody wants it!
Might be a case of careful what you ask for smiley
"What do we want?"
"We don't know!"
"Hey developers! What do we want?"
"We don't know. What do you want?"
"We don't know. Give us something?"
"Okay we'll do something."

Months later...

"We hate it! We didn't want it!"

Let's face it. If the developers had implemented a youth academy feature some people would still complain:

"Ugh. It's not what I wanted. It doesn't look and works the way I want it to work."
I agree, it is what it is.

A Z Magma (floki) 18 December 2013, 13:53
Rangers FC Academy wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
AZ Magma wrote:
probably posted this on the back of seeing how many people had canceleed there subscription

just did mine

nobody wanted this change it back

before its too late
Only One Mesut Ozil, AZ Magma
22 May 2012, 21:34
match simulator not so much improved graphically but more advanced

youth academy but in what format i dont know

maybe a revamp of the trainers in some way

also the leagues get rid of the bots?have less divisons maybe play offs europa league/champions league of some kind winners of all divisons play in cup gate receipts split 50/50

just a few ideas but good to know simulator/academy are prorities:->

LMAAOOOO
How did yo find that in 1 minute? And how did you remember he said that from 6 months ago? Got some memory like a elephant
Bubbles posted it on page 1 if you would look. Why are you getting involved?
page1 what are you talking about?

I haven't changed my mind I still dunno where you are getting confused with what I said before?

re the fighting comment-lay off the internet threats again its not clever

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 18 December 2013, 13:55
AZ Magma wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
AZ Magma wrote:
probably posted this on the back of seeing how many people had canceleed there subscription

just did mine

nobody wanted this change it back

before its too late
Only One Mesut Ozil, AZ Magma
22 May 2012, 21:34
match simulator not so much improved graphically but more advanced

youth academy but in what format i dont know

maybe a revamp of the trainers in some way

also the leagues get rid of the bots?have less divisons maybe play offs europa league/champions league of some kind winners of all divisons play in cup gate receipts split 50/50

just a few ideas but good to know simulator/academy are prorities:->

LMAAOOOO
How did yo find that in 1 minute? And how did you remember he said that from 6 months ago? Got some memory like a elephant
Bubbles posted it on page 1 if you would look. Why are you getting involved?
page1 what are you talking about?

I haven't changed my mind I still dunno where you are getting confused with what I said before?

re the fighting comment-lay off the internet threats again its not clever
We are chatting in mail, why are you dragging it in here?

You dont call me a sad b---d and get no comeback. Simples. Deal with it.

On page 1, bubbles posted the link to the old blog where your comment is. Keep this in mail!!

A Z Magma (floki) 18 December 2013, 13:59
Manchester United wrote:
I think it's quite funny that some people still say it's a feature that NOBODY wanted even though it's been stated that only 6.01% of all active users have used the forums in the past 3 months. In addition it was one of the most wanted features in the poll a couple of years back. Yeah nobody wants it!
is this the defence smiley

it gets worse

youth academy was the most wanted at least keep to the facts

more tactically advanced sim yes
youth academy yes

stick men no

you messed up at least chnge it back and lets all move on

Deleted club 18 December 2013, 14:00
Manchester United wrote:
3d matches aren't the problem, it's the incredible dumbing down of the tactival options that is.

Deleted club 18 December 2013, 14:02
AZ Magma wrote:
Manchester United wrote:

it gets worse

youth academy yes

stick men no
It's not a defence. I have no opinion on the match simulator. So that's a weak attack on your behalf. I'm quoting facts.

Sticking with facts. Match simulator was ONE of the most wanted features. Read and comprehend, please.

You can come back when you learn the most two most simple things; reading and comprehension.
AZ Magma wrote:
I didn't mess up. I'm not a developer. It won't get changed back so move on.

Deleted club 18 December 2013, 14:04
Manchester United wrote:
AZ Magma wrote:
Manchester United wrote:

it gets worse

youth academy yes

stick men no

It's not a defence. I have no opinion on the match simulator. So that's a weak attack on your behalf. I'm quoting facts.

Sticking with facts. Match simulator was ONE of the most wanted features. Read and comprehend, please.

You can come back when you learn the most two most simple things; reading and comprehension.
complete tripe, ignoring everything being said and bringing up a poll that did not say that the matches would be dumbed down.

A Z Magma (floki) 18 December 2013, 14:05
Manchester United wrote:
AZ Magma wrote:
Manchester United wrote:

it gets worse

youth academy yes

stick men no

AZ Magma wrote:
I didn't mess up. I'm not a developer. It won't get changed back so move on.
You should go into politics smiley

Wrong choice then!

Deleted club 18 December 2013, 14:06
Kelme wrote:
complete tripe, learn to write
Huh?

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 18 December 2013, 14:06
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz so boring all this talk of the new simulator, lets move on