Arsenäl FC wrote:
Rängers Football Club wrote:
Barca For Life wrote:
Fakebook is the biggest pile a pish.
Not so
The memes are awesome
Wait until you are in yer 30s.
I couldn't agree more with you. A pile of pish as you say. I won't miss all the crap that used to be in my news feed of people's lives every second of the day. The only plus side to Facebook was been able to keep in contact with family abroad but i have no family abroad anyway.
smiley the appointments at the doctors, the 19 pictures of the same pet from a different angle doing things that are 'so cute', the need to post pictures of what they're eating whether in the house or OUT for a meal (where ye should be enjoying the meal no?) smiley not to mention the dramas, the attention seekers, the nosy bar stewards and the fake profiles. Meh. Been years from I binned mine (permanently) don't miss a thing. Heads still is, but not as, fried smiley
It is nice to post about what your eating and where at facebook
I do not know why you all find this strange and pish

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 23 October 2018, 13:52
Barca For Life wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Barca For Life wrote:
Not so
The memes are awesome
I couldn't agree more with you. A pile of pish as you say. I won't miss all the crap that used to be in my news feed of people's lives every second of the day. The only plus side to Facebook was been able to keep in contact with family abroad but i have no family abroad anyway.
smiley the appointments at the doctors, the 19 pictures of the same pet from a different angle doing things that are 'so cute', the need to post pictures of what they're eating whether in the house or OUT for a meal (where ye should be enjoying the meal no?) smiley not to mention the dramas, the attention seekers, the nosy bar stewards and the fake profiles. Meh. Been years from I binned mine (permanently) don't miss a thing. Heads still is, but not as, fried smiley
M8 I was born in the early 80's.

Rocky Marciano FC (Person) 24 October 2018, 10:49
Anyone seem Venom or the new Jonny English?

Ginni Devi Modi IOE (Decland Wren) 24 October 2018, 11:18
Barca For Life wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Barca For Life wrote:
Not so
The memes are awesome
but no one cares what and where you are eating

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 24 October 2018, 11:22
Ginni Devi Modi IOE wrote:
Barca For Life wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Barca For Life wrote:
Not so
The memes are awesome
but no one cares what and where you are eating
At our age,we do
And what about memes

Rocky Marciano FC (Person) 24 October 2018, 11:32
Can we stop the Facebook discussion? Let’s mutually agree the food stuff and most things on there is a bunch of trash (aside from the memes smiley )

Anyone seen any good films recently?

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 24 October 2018, 11:44
Rocky Marciano FC wrote:
Can we stop the Facebook discussion? Let’s mutually agree the food stuff and most things on there is a bunch of trash (aside from the memes smiley )

Serenity

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 24 October 2018, 12:18
Rocky Marciano FC wrote:

I have. I thought first man was pretty good. Decided to go watch it as it's part of history.

Newcastle United FC (James) 24 October 2018, 12:22
Rocky Marciano FC wrote:

Not a film but just worked through the making a murderer docuseries on Netflix.
Obviously it’s been filmed for dramatic value but it does provide some serious questions on the American court system(in my opinion). I’d love to be able to sit and go through all the evidence from both sides

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 24 October 2018, 12:22
There was a scene where he lands on the moon and the sound from the film is cut and the whole cinema was dead silent and not a peep from anyone showing how much people were actually engulfed in the film.