Forums

Miscellaneous

General Chat... :)

Posted in Off Topic

Irish United (Irishman) 27 January 2019, 13:28
The Goon Squad wrote:
Rängers Football Club wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
What game console do you have and what game are you currently playing i have a PS4 I'm currently playing WWE 2K 19

Edit: I only have 3 games WWE and blops 3 and 4
Xbox One... Red Dead Online

only play that, GTA Online, World of Tanks and FIFA.

Playing March of Empires on PC.
World of tanks is good I'm downloading that again in fact

Has anyone played fortnite? I haven't
I have. Never liked it thoughsmiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 30 January 2019, 16:51
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
What game console do you have and what game are you currently playing i have a PS4 I'm currently playing WWE 2K 19

PS4. Im pretty exclusively playing BlOps 4.
At the time of writing this I hadn't yet played Black Ops 4 on the basis I haven't got PSN yet at the minute and because it doesn't have a career mode I've been playing other games with a career mode but I put it on just now played a few maps on multiplayer against bots loving it can't wait to get some PSN next week when I get paid

The Goon Squad (Very) 3 February 2019, 08:23
Favourite Music Artist and Track

Eminem I like most of his stuff but at the minute Venom is my favourite track

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 3 February 2019, 09:54
The Goon Squad wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:

At the time of writing this I hadn't yet played Black Ops 4 on the basis I haven't got PSN yet at the minute and because it doesn't have a career mode I've been playing other games with a career mode but I put it on just now played a few maps on multiplayer against bots loving it can't wait to get some PSN next week when I get paid
I forgot to add you - just add me - tomblazak (although I have a feeling you're already on my friends list tbf)... BO4 is such a good game - best COD for several years.I've rarely spent so long on a game without getting bored.

The Goon Squad (Very) 3 February 2019, 11:17
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:

I forgot to add you - just add me - tomblazak (although I have a feeling you're already on my friends list tbf)... BO4 is such a good game - best COD for several years.I've rarely spent so long on a game without getting bored.
I think we added each other on ps3 thinking about it.

Why is everything locked on bo4 the only thing unlocked is multiplayer and zombies

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 3 February 2019, 17:19
It requires PSN to access Blackout etc

The Goon Squad (Very) 3 February 2019, 18:02
No Pukki No Party wrote:
OK I'll purchase that on the 5th

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 3 February 2019, 18:50
The Goon Squad wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Good plan. Tbf, I literally never play Blackout - I tried it but just not a massive fan. Much prefer online multiplayer.

The Goon Squad (Very) 3 February 2019, 18:53
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Good plan. Tbf, I literally never play Blackout - I tried it but just not a massive fan. Much prefer online multiplayer.
I have tried the Zombies solo but haven't done so well, I prefer The Giant from bo3 or the Town from bo2 I can run trains on there and smash it, these new ones I find it harder to run trains

I'll more than likely play multiplayer

Champione (Rich) 7 February 2019, 22:46
This is probably the end of the road for me. Game just isn't fun anymore. Chow smiley