Forums

Miscellaneous

General Chat... :)

Posted in Off Topic

The Goon Squad (Very) 7 February 2019, 23:42
Champione wrote:
This is probably the end of the road for me. Game just isn't fun anymore. Chow smiley
No major loss not like you ever achieved anything

BYE

Whittall United (Grant) 8 February 2019, 09:33
The Goon Squad wrote:
Champione wrote:
This is probably the end of the road for me. Game just isn't fun anymore. Chow smiley

BYE
Damn Vinny, on fire smiley

Shots firedsmiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 8 February 2019, 10:00
Whittall United wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Champione wrote:

BYE
Damn Vinny, on fire smiley

Shots firedsmiley
smiley

It's a double a meaning reply, one being what it says on the tin, it's not like we are losing Tom, Paul or Finto. Someone of worth not only to the International Forums but the game as a whole.
The other is a challange, your saying its not fun, get to making real money buy some premium get some upgrades achieved

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 8 February 2019, 12:11
Champione wrote:
smiley You'll be back smiley

CF Galacticos (Dan) 8 February 2019, 13:41
The Goon Squad wrote:

BYE
With long term players this accommodating it's truly a mystery as to why the forums are dying out smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 8 February 2019, 13:55
CF Galacticos wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:

BYE
With long term players this accommodating it's truly a mystery as to why the forums are dying out smiley
smiley that's one person in 100's I've helped so I guess I'm aloud this one smiley

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 8 February 2019, 16:38
The Goon Squad wrote:
CF Galacticos wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:

BYE
smiley that's one person in 100's I've helped so I guess I'm aloud this one smiley
It did make me laugh but it's the definitely the wrong guy to say it to. From what I've seen he has contributed a lot to the forums and knows how to have a good debate.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 8 February 2019, 17:21
Leicester Fosse wrote:
It did make me laugh but it's the definitely the wrong guy to say it to. From what I've seen he has contributed a lot to the forums and knows how to have a good debate.
Agreed smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 8 February 2019, 17:34
Leicester Fosse wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
CF Galacticos wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:

BYE
https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1158143/info the wrong to say that he's achieved nothing to. smiley did he have a club reset smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 8 February 2019, 17:41
The Goon Squad wrote:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1158143/info the wrong to say that he's achieved nothing to. smiley did he have a club reset smiley
Not really sure why you are being so negative about the guy? It's very difficult to win anything without premium.