Forums

Miscellaneous

Unbalanced economy and flawed training system

Posted in General

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 23 June 2019, 16:39
Adrianopol FC wrote:
You'd better bother reading or understanding what I wrote.
I wouldn't mind paying for the game. I already have for a month.
But then decided it's not worth it due to the economy and training problems described.
I honestly hoped to get more support, instead older players insist that if the game was broken when they started playing and it will be fixed they will quit. WTF?
And thanks for the ones that replied saying that some points I raised are valid, I would honestly prefer to focus on those.
In the initial post I only included data for my current status, but added in a comment that the extra difference gained by paying it does not make any difference on the short term.
You need to wait 6 months to upgrade the facilities to begin actually playing/enjoying the game. To me this is the main issue/flow with the game. I also understand that, since you overcame this problem, either believe that everybody should go through the same BDSM thing as you did or that it would be unfair/an advantage to the newer players.
But at the same time if something it's broken why not fix it, make it easier to play/enjoy, grow the player base, grow the demand for already trained player, make it more competitive.
The only advantage in this game is for day traders, and this is revolting for me, as it has nothing to do with a football manager.
BDSM? Don't remember being paddled and punished to get to WCTF. Was I drugged? Lmao

Final Whistle (join) 23 June 2019, 17:39
Coptic Titans wrote:
Adrian , you can train players from day one , yes it is fixed at normal intensity and training match for non paying teams which is generous and should be limited to the first month only then cut to reduced intensity .
You can train them but not effectively. And not to make them progress. Training 50-60 XP per day means in 3 years your player will reach some lvl 50. Nobody got time for that...

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 23 June 2019, 18:04
Adrianopol FC wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Adrian , you can train players from day one , yes it is fixed at normal intensity and training match for non paying teams which is generous and should be limited to the first month only then cut to reduced intensity .
You can train them but not effectively. And not to make them progress. Training 50-60 XP per day means in 3 years your player will reach some lvl 50. Nobody got time for that...
Its rather pointless continuing with this thread obviously you don't want to pay or but the effort in .The system is not flawed its your perception of the game that is flawed no one else complaining or even backing you up on this matter .

Thorntondale Rovers (Ryan) 23 June 2019, 18:16
This is a football Manager game, but it is different from many other Management games, most of us here and many before us love the game for what it is.

I have played this game as both Free to Play and Paid subscription, at this point in time and as a recently returned player I am a paying player, yes there are benefits to that, but it doesn't mean you are required to pay to win anything.

The first time i played the game (Even though it has changed if only slightly) I was Free to Play till I reached the top Division, at which point i couldn't sustain my position due to increased expenses etc, so at that point i chose to pay, I made money through buying and selling of players, which is a very large part of this management game and If you do not enjoy this aspect then your progression will be slower. This is how the game is designed and set up to a degree and if you want to progress quickly, then you must do this, especially as a free to play player.

My advice is buy players that are better than your current 11 but cheap enough to trade for a profit, rinse and repeat as you build the strength of your squad. I personally do not worry about players value, as long as they are better than what I have and cheap enough that they will eventually sell for a profit to continue the upgrade cycle.

Whatever you decide, best of luck. This game style is not for everyone, and anyone that that want's a purely football manager game with minimum trading will struggle early, but a it of time and effort in the market will see you reach the top tears in short order.

Best of luck with whichever road you take.

Ryan

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 23 June 2019, 20:28
Well said that man

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 June 2019, 20:46
After finding out what Dennis does for us, and the stress he must be under to keep this game running.

I don't care what your opinion is, I don't care if you do or don't like the game, I don't care anything you got to say, you have only been here 2 months, if you don't like it Jog on and go play your free game you cheap prick, you can't be arsed to learn the game as we all did, what do you want a **** hand out? Easy run to the top? You must be a man City fan reach the top with out **** earning it.

Fuck off and leave the game if its that bad.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 23 June 2019, 20:49
Wow Vinny smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 June 2019, 20:53
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Wow Vinny smiley

Mate I've been civil on these forums even to everyone via mail since I come back, but knob heads like this will see how I used to be. I'm. It backwards in coming forwards.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 23 June 2019, 20:53
Adrianopol FC wrote:

I'm afraid that few of you got my point.
Maybe the problem isn't that we don't collectively understand your point. Maybe it's a bad point or we collectively disagree with it. That doesn't mean we're illiterate.

There are people who have won the top division with no premium. Sure it's easier if you pay to access the higher training ground and stadium, but entirely possible without.

As others have noted, you're clearly not interested in some of the major parts of the game, which is fine, but crying about it isn't going to achieve anything.

If you enjoy the game then pllay it, if you don't enjoy it, which you don't appear to, then simply play something else?

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 June 2019, 20:58
No Pukki No Party wrote:
If you enjoy the game then pllay it, if you don't enjoy it, which you don't appear to, then simply play something else?
He's probably Emailed EA Sports complaining about fifa, saying I've had to pay for a game but another one is out next year