Forums

Miscellaneous

Unbalanced economy and flawed training system

Posted in General

Alpha Wolf (Lewis Taylor Brent) 27 June 2019, 10:14
That is the point of this game and what sets it aside from other manager games. It takes time and to progress you have to put time into the T/L. Don't tell people to use facts over feelings, that's not how having fun works. This is the game, if you don't like it, don't play it.

Whittall United (Grant) 27 June 2019, 12:36
Adrianopol FC wrote:
So I got premium again, have I now earn the rightto **** about this game?
And how premium în the first 6 months is pretty much useless?
Specifically due to the problems described in thia topic! That older player, once passed the 6 months see it normal for every new player to go through the same struggle and then wondering why the game is dying... Or at least not evolving.
I never had Premium until i earnt enough credits to go straight to black TF.

You chose your path, and because you havent progressed as much as you seem to think you should, you are here moaning for the game to be made easier, that is the top and bottom of it, sugar coat it how you like.

You get out what you put in, its possible to get far without Premium, you just dont want to put the effort in.

Maybe instead of moaning, put that energy into the game, you might actually go somewhere, just a thought.

Final Whistle (join) 27 June 2019, 12:55
Whittall United wrote:
Adrianopol FC wrote:
So I got premium again, have I now earn the rightto **** about this game?
And how premium în the first 6 months is pretty much useless?
Specifically due to the problems described in thia topic! That older player, once passed the 6 months see it normal for every new player to go through the same struggle and then wondering why the game is dying... Or at least not evolving.
I never had Premium until i earnt enough credits to go straight to black TF.

You chose your path, and because you havent progressed as much as you seem to think you should, you are here moaning for the game to be made easier, that is the top and bottom of it, sugar coat it how you like.

You get out what you put in, its possible to get far without Premium, you just dont want to put the effort in.

Maybe instead of moaning, put that energy into the game, you might actually go somewhere, just a thought.
Yeah but the crying is that this game is dying or that the changes are happening to slow.
Well, this is just because there is no incentive to pay premium until you can get black TF.
So make up your mind people. Is something broken for the begginers in the game? Or is it supposed to turn new people away. This post is not about me, as this will probably not change during my "lifetime", meaning that I'll probably bypass the issues and get to higher TF. But there are probably lots of beginners in the same struggle. And its because I like the game that I'd like it to improve, not because I want it easier for myself. And also cause I generally like to b!tch about stuff smiley

Whittall United (Grant) 27 June 2019, 13:33
The game is fine, its the users thats the issue, want everything now with no effort.

Final Whistle (join) 27 June 2019, 13:37
Whittall United wrote:
The game is fine, its the users thats the issue, want everything now with no effort.
How is it fine to have the trainers only usable by top clubs?
How is it fine to not get any useful training until you get to top training facilities?
And how realistic is it?
Why shouldn't I be able to use a trainer with a lower lever payed less which can still be useful, let day training player until lvl 30, then needing a higher level trainer to get benefits to lvl 40 and so on?

Alpha Wolf (Lewis Taylor Brent) 27 June 2019, 13:39
So you think newly formed clubs in the lowest leagues have top training facilities and trainers? Not sure why you think it lacks realism? If they made it all free, they wouldn't make any money Think if it as a demo until you get premium.

Final Whistle (join) 27 June 2019, 13:42
Reignwølf wrote:
So you think newly formed clubs in the lowest leagues have top training facilities and trainers? Not sure why you think it lacks realism? If they made it all free, they wouldn't make any money Think if it as a demo until you get premium.
I already got premium! Why are you guys getting stuck at this level?
And that is the opposite of what I'm asking for. I'm asking for a way to make the lower level training facilities and trainers be useful in improving players in a cost effective way ( player salary+trainer salary, if any < player price increase while training). Is this too much to ask?

Thorntondale Rovers (Ryan) 27 June 2019, 14:07
Adrianopol FC wrote:
Reignwølf wrote:
I already got premium! Why are you guys getting stuck at this level?
And that is the opposite of what I'm asking for. I'm asking for a way to make the lower level training facilities and trainers be useful in improving players in a cost effective way ( player salary+trainer salary, if any < player price increase while training). Is this too much to ask?
The problem is that at the lower end of the Leagues you will be advancing far quicker than the players you hire and will be upgrading/transfering the players before you would see any benefit from the trainers and or training facility.

A close friend of mine has just started the game, after a brief discussion he now knows how the game works and will stay clear of premium and upgrading training facilities etc until there would be a tangible benefit to him.

Final Whistle (join) 27 June 2019, 14:22
Yes, but avoiding to pay the premium is a design error of the game. Because if there was an incentive to pay it most people wouldn't be that cheap. But if it is useless there eis little incentive to pay for it. This was my point from the beginning, which seemed to be assimilated with the fact that I am a cheap ****. Which is not the case, as long as I know what I am paying for, and not paying for illusions of a brighter future when the TF kick in.
Also I am not neccesary saying to improve current team to promote from the very low levels. Just the possibility to take at least one type of player and train him profitably. Which isn't possible since very late in the game when most of the begginers will not reach.