Forums

Miscellaneous

Is this a joke or what?

Posted in General

Low Achievers (Aaron) 10 April 2020, 14:41
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Sack the manager!! Disgraceful losing at home to a promoted team and now in the relegation zone.
I should really do that, if that were an option. It seems the few wins this seasons were accidents. I will surely relegate despite not having the worse team or tactics.
Maybe the conclusion is not even bother having any tactics, just field a 4-4-2 and rename the game as Trading Players Manager, it would fit better.
Or, now hear me out on this, you could just take a loss once in a while and not act like it's some agenda of the game to make you lose. Honestly, I've been back less than a week and I've seen you post about 6-7 links to games that you think are BS. It's laughable. smiley

Final Whistle (join) 10 April 2020, 14:46
I would take a loss every once in a while if the case was not the opposite, when it's a win once every 2 days... It's annoying as hell

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 10 April 2020, 14:46
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Sack the manager!! Disgraceful losing at home to a promoted team and now in the relegation zone.
I should really do that, if that were an option. It seems the few wins this seasons were accidents. I will surely relegate despite not having the worse team or tactics.
Perhaps not but what you are doing is playing too defensively. Move your defence up and play your Mo up as high as possible on green square of course and play him centrally and move those forwards up and as central as you can, no wonder you ain't scoring.

Final Whistle (join) 10 April 2020, 14:47
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Perhaps not but what you are doing is playing too defensively. Move your defence up and play your Mo up as high as possible on green square of course and play him centrally and move those forwards up and as central as you can, no wonder you ain't scoring.
Thanks for the advice, but when I played that way I had my forwards mostly on offsides, this is why I moved everything back a row. I'm so desperate that I'll try that again...

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 10 April 2020, 14:50
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Thanks for the advice, but when I played that way I had my forwards mostly on offsides, this is why I moved everything back a row. I'm so desperate that I'll try that again...
Less offside or more goals? You choose.

Final Whistle (join) 10 April 2020, 15:00
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Less offside or more goals? You choose.
Well truth be told I got frustrated after a few games I had very few shots on goal despite playing with shoot on sight so I decided to test the strategy which seemed to work for the past 2-3 weeks. Now it seems it doesn't anymore.

Whittall United (Grant) 10 April 2020, 15:03
Just give up guys, he doesnt listen, do you lad smiley

Final Whistle (join) 10 April 2020, 15:05
Whittall United wrote:
Maybe you missed the post where I say I'm so desperate for a win that I'll try playing with my Keeper as a Forward if that would help me.

Low Achievers (Aaron) 10 April 2020, 15:07
Whittall United wrote:
Maybe you missed the post where I say I'm so desperate for a win that I'll try playing with my Keeper as a Forward if that would help me.
Yeah, can't wait your next post about your next loss..

Final Whistle (join) 10 April 2020, 15:08
Here is the season's statistics until yesterday's match with chances of win based on previous played matches with similar rated teams.

https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1284162/press_releases/133263
I was already 5 points behind the statistics...