Forums

Miscellaneous

Is this a joke or what?

Posted in General

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 11 April 2020, 22:48
I know there is a shortage of tissues but can someone spare him one please!

Bray FC (Oh heckers) 12 April 2020, 09:32
Understated Excellence wrote:
I know there is a shortage of tissues but can someone spare him one please!
Toilet paper not tissues

Braziliance (Bobby S) 12 April 2020, 10:02

Braziliance (Bobby S) 12 April 2020, 10:04
Lowood Mohicans wrote:
It can be frustrating but I do think you need to realise you've made good progress and accept the nuances and idiosyncrasies of the game. It's a while since I was in a top division but, when I was, I often found that I had variable seasons. Sometimes, I'd do well in the league and sometimes I'd do well in the cups - it was very rare to compete in both. I think that unpredictability is a good thing. Unless you've got a top, top team that's the nature of the game.
Yeah the progress has been good and if I was to go up I'm sure it wouldn't be a fun season as would lose more than I win just frustrating. I did think maybe my 2 forwards were to high with me playing shoot on sight but honestly not sure at all.

Rawle United (christopher) 12 April 2020, 11:49
Well I managed to get promoted to league 2 my highest ever position, this thread has made emerging laugh and smile, happy Easter everyone

Final Whistle (join) 19 April 2020, 14:39
https://www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/73379766

17 rated MR played out of position as FC scores against 84rated GK with main keeping attributes over 92. What are the chances of that?
19 scoring played out of position should be less then 50%. So 9 scoring VS 90+ keeping = goal?

Whittall United (Grant) 19 April 2020, 17:49
Boring

Low Achievers (Aaron) 19 April 2020, 18:04

Ikechi Anya once scored against Manuel Neuer. At least his reaction is similar to your face every time you see your latest results though..

Bray FC (Oh heckers) 19 April 2020, 18:12
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/73379766

17 rated MR played out of position as FC scores against 84rated GK with main keeping attributes over 92. What are the chances of that?
19 scoring played out of position should be less then 50%. So 9 scoring VS 90+ keeping = goal?
As my dad would say... Pack it in

Final Whistle (join) 20 April 2020, 20:00
Low Achievers wrote:

Ikechi Anya once scored against Manuel Neuer. At least his reaction is similar to your face every time you see your latest results though..
You mean this guy?
https://www.fifaindex.com/player/169100/ikechi-anya/fifa20/

With finishing rated at 56 ? smiley
Yeah, that's a whole lot more than 17. also in real life there is no penalty for playing out of position for stats. You need to make a difference between game and reality. In a game it's assumed that you play based on some rules.
So if the rule says that there is a 0,01 % chance to receive a goal from a 17yo against a top keeper while your forwards have 40-50% to score against a mediocre keeper, and you have 4/6 shoots on goal against 1, you expect you win the game by a margin, not that you draw it.
I haven't played thousands of matches but results like this make me field my youths squad and pray for results, as it seems miracles happen everyday! Most against my squad, despite trying to optimise my chances