Forums

Miscellaneous

New employee search ... - thoughts?

Posted in General

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 5 September 2023, 18:11
Just got my best result after 3 tv campaigns

41yr old 18x20x16 152k signing on fee dread to find out about his salary no thanks these could be found on the staff lists easily before this update

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 5 September 2023, 21:32
Coptic Titans wrote:

41yr old 18x20x16 152k signing on fee dread to find out about his salary no thanks these could be found on the staff lists easily before this update
I'm glad I signed a few a while back, before the new search.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 5 September 2023, 21:44
Lowood Mohicans wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:

I'm glad I signed a few a while back, before the new search.
Not short at the moment but forgot about this update should have recruited a few more 20 outfield trainers aged 32-36 sign of fees for this type usually at around 60k signing on fee

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 7 September 2023, 00:48
Parody this is akin to Boris's oven ready deal and there were no parties a complete farce

Canterbury City (Steve Ansell) 7 September 2023, 01:14
The only logical thing I can say is that the site owners need to seriously consider reverting back to the pre update staff search. It's an utter waste of everybody's time and adds no value to the game, just takes it away and puts another nail in VM's coffin. Unbelievable.

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 7 September 2023, 04:22
Canterbury City wrote:
The only logical thing I can say is that the site owners need to seriously consider reverting back to the pre update staff search. It's an utter waste of everybody's time and adds no value to the game, just takes it away and puts another nail in VM's coffin. Unbelievable.
Exactly. This is no different than trolling through hundreds of pages in the old format. Except now, you can only view 3-5 at a time over 6 hours. And now it costs credits. Utter garbage.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 7 September 2023, 10:12
Canterbury City wrote:
Absolutely 100% in agreement

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 7 September 2023, 10:21
Canterbury City wrote:
100% agree with you.

I honestly can't get my head around that there has been very little discussion or thought process behind this.

Even from a declining business point of view, the ad revenue from people searching for staff etc on each page would have been better than this one click check back in 6+ hours later. IT actually gave people something to do albeit not at-all fun but still rewarding when you found something you wanted. If anything this just drives traffic and people off the site.

Helsingborg United (Seanacus) 7 September 2023, 10:27
Basically implemented a mobile Gacha mechanic with no mobile app smiley

FC Scol (Charlie) 7 September 2023, 15:07
I’m just sad curiosity got the better of me and I wasted 10vm tickets for the headhunter search only to get results back which were probably worse than what you could have found on the first page of the old system smiley