Forums

Miscellaneous

New employee search ... - thoughts?

Posted in General

Perinthos (ReallyOldGuy) 27 September 2023, 15:36
Just checked. I have 8 trainers, all 35 or under, so I'm sorted for a couple of years. They're not the greatest trainers ever but they're better than anything I could find with the new search.
If I leave again I won't be back. It wouldn't be worth my time buying young players and pairing them up with poor or average trainers. Only worthwhile route woud be oldies and I can't be bothered doing that again.

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 27 September 2023, 19:42
Basically everyone is going to have to pay 15,000 as many times as possible per day to ensure that there's at least a small chance that they'll fluke a few top trainers by the time their other ones have retired.

It's like a tax to ensure that secret trainer racket is stopped.

Sadly, it all costs a bit and appears to be completely random...

Fat Cat Athletic FC (Karl Mikërt) 3 October 2023, 19:21
You managed to invest a lot of time and effort into trying to improve a small problem in the grand scheme of problems of this game... And make it worse.

Well done.

Mercedes AMG Petronas (AMG) 4 October 2023, 19:49
Helsingborg United wrote:
Game that is dying works on things that wont make it better.

Put all the effort into a mobile app already and save the game.
Imagine getting notifications when a player is on auction, someone wrote to you, when you need to repare your stadium etc. It would make the game so much better for majority of the users.

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 11 October 2023, 23:34
I was just wondering how many 20 Youth 20 Outfield trainers that people have found through this new system?

I think I've done at least two TV adverts a day since it started (three per day recently) and still haven't discovered one. Is this generally the same for everyone or is there someone out there getting 15 of them turn up every day?!

Mercedes AMG Petronas (AMG) 12 October 2023, 00:24
Enchiladas Mexicanas wrote:
I was just wondering how many 20 Youth 20 Outfield trainers that people have found through this new system?

I think I've done at least two TV adverts a day since it started (three per day recently) and still haven't discovered one. Is this generally the same for everyone or is there someone out there getting 15 of them turn up every day?!
Same goes for me. Haven’t found one.

FC Apollyon (Liam - CM) Community Manager 12 October 2023, 07:33

There aren't many 20x20 to begin with, so getting one would take some luck.
I think I found 1 (which was let go again), but I have found many 19x19, 20x19,19x20 and below. Also some younger one.

I saw one that found a 20x20 yesterday - a bit on the pricey side, but nonetheless 20x20 smiley

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 12 October 2023, 13:05
In the old days you could find them if you put in the effort. I had 5 or 6 of them, a couple of whom had 20 Goalkeeping as well.

Just seems a bit of a shame that there isn't much that can be done about it nowadays other than to hit a button every time you log in and hope for the best.

Mercedes AMG Petronas (AMG) 12 October 2023, 13:46
In the old days you could find them if you put in the effort. I had 5 or 6 of them, a couple of whom had 20 Goalkeeping as well.

Just seems a bit of a shame that there isn't much that can be done about it nowadays other than to hit a button every time you log in and hope for the best.
True. There’s no longer a benefit for those who are putting time into the game. I think it’s a shame tbh.

Mercedes AMG Petronas (AMG) 12 October 2023, 13:52
It makes the game … huh, what is the word I’m thinking of … static.
I liked the way you could benefit from putting in the hours. The «spark» is gone imo.