Forums

Miscellaneous

New employee search ... - thoughts?

Posted in General

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 7 September 2023, 17:57
Helsingborg United wrote:
Basically implemented a mobile Gacha mechanic with no mobile app smiley
totally agree unbelievable it's a Ponzi scam 200vm tickets at £12.50 a pop that's only 20 searches equivalent to no more 2 pages on the lists and 200k in credits outrageous and the quality of these searches is appalling signing on fees for dross trainers is on another level of taking the piss . I hope the game now goes 6ft under

FC Deluga (Deluga) Forum moderator 7 September 2023, 21:06
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
Canterbury City wrote:
The only logical thing I can say is that the site owners need to seriously consider reverting back to the pre update staff search. It's an utter waste of everybody's time and adds no value to the game, just takes it away and puts another nail in VM's coffin. Unbelievable.
Exactly. This is no different than trolling through hundreds of pages in the old format. Except now, you can only view 3-5 at a time over 6 hours. And now it costs credits. Utter garbage.
I absolutely disagree with this.
I would much rather use this system the old, and that comes from a person that has spend tons of hours over the years of playtime searching for staff. At the current state, finding good trainers, 20x19, 19x20 or 20x20 is pretty much impossible when manually searching for them.
Yes, you go through much less than if you manually did the search, but at least now, I can spend my time doing other stuff rather than spending 6 hours searching and coming up with nothing anyways.

Also you guys seem to keep forget that the amount of good staff out is the next to nothing, due to all of them being hired before this update

Ulm Warhawks (Ulmeister) 7 September 2023, 22:36
A few months ago people were **** about how a few clubs controlled the top personal, nad how you wasted hours looking pages up and down and not finding anything -> https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1239534-trainers-and-scouts-monopoly-part-ii

Now there have come a solution, and people start **** again. Its incredible. People including me have had the issue, that only 20x20 was good enough, and 19x20 was OK. We all need to learn that those trainers are rare and 19x19 og even 18x19 is fine. Even smaller clubs can go with 17x18 etc.

Its a baby mentality to start thinking about leaving the game, because your promising talents only can be used with 19x19 trainers. The difference is 1% (!!!). Your player will train 198xp in stead of 200xp.

Same with scouts. Difference between 2020 in motivation and discipline and 1818 is like 3-4 minutes. The cool down is already 2 hours, and the issue is now the last 3-4 minutes?!

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 7 September 2023, 22:44
Ulm Warhawks wrote:
A few months ago people were **** about how a few clubs controlled the top personal, nad how you wasted hours looking pages up and down and not finding anything -> https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1239534-trainers-and-scouts-monopoly-part-ii

Now there have come a solution, and people start **** again. Its incredible. People including me have had the issue, that only 20x20 was good enough, and 19x20 was OK. We all need to learn that those trainers are rare and 19x19 og even 18x19 is fine. Even smaller clubs can go with 17x18 etc.

Its a baby mentality to start thinking about leaving the game, because your promising talents only can be used with 19x19 trainers. The difference is 1% (!!!). Your player will train 198xp in stead of 200xp.

Same with scouts. Difference between 2020 in motivation and discipline and 1818 is like 3-4 minutes. The cool down is already 2 hours, and the issue is now the last 3-4 minutes?!
Says the guy with 22 20X20 trainers.

Ulm Warhawks (Ulmeister) 7 September 2023, 22:51
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
Ulm Warhawks wrote:

20*. Two of mine are 202019, which is clearly for keepers. You can't use that trash for outfield players smiley

In december i had 19x19 because is couldnt find better. I like this new update even though i know, that is can't get anything near this staff, when they start retiring.

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 7 September 2023, 22:51
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
Ulm Warhawks wrote:

Was literally going to say the same thing. smiley

FirkløverFC (Frederik) 7 September 2023, 22:52
Canterbury City wrote:
The only logical thing I can say is that the site owners need to seriously consider reverting back to the pre update staff search. It's an utter waste of everybody's time and adds no value to the game, just takes it away and puts another nail in VM's coffin. Unbelievable.
Please god, no.

Ulm Warhawks (Ulmeister) 7 September 2023, 22:54
If I can get and use 20 20x20, why shouldn't i do that? It is probably not possible when they retire. Then i will settle with 5 and maybe som 19x20 and 19x19. Maybe som xx20 for senior. Who knows. Fine with me. This will affect me more than other, and im not the one complaining about the update smiley

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 7 September 2023, 23:00
Cap the number of trainers at 5, and do it now...not when they retire. I would gladly accept that change. That would have been the easiest and fairest upgrade.

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 7 September 2023, 23:02
I think the fairest option would be to reset all trainers and all teams start with none and include a cap use the new system.