Miscellaneous

Old -> New Conversion

Posted in General

Deleted club 31 March 2015, 21:00
FC Stoke wrote:
Sky Blue Pink Chicks wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
Let's agree to disagree
Now, where was I six months ago....hmmm, division 3 with about half the cash I have now and a smaller stadium than I have now and a more expensive team than I have now.
Comparisons? Really? Lol
Are you suggesting that its wrong of me to make a comparison of where my team used to be and where they are now.

I mean, its not like Im making a comparison between someone relevant with something thats irrelavant

FC Stoke (Rich) 31 March 2015, 21:14
FC Stoke wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
Let's agree to disagree
Now, where was I six months ago....hmmm, division 3 with about half the cash I have now and a smaller stadium than I have now and a more expensive team than I have now.
Comparisons? Really? Lol
Are you suggesting that its wrong of me to make a comparison of where my team used to be and where they are now.

I mean, its not like Im making a comparison between someone relevant with something thats irrelavant
Penny I am having a little banter...

Rhythm FC (MMM) 31 March 2015, 21:20
@Penny

In a nutshell, what i'm saying is that a 25yo with 300 stats today is going to worth more than a 25yo with 300 stats in a few months time(once the new training has enough time to take some effect) .. unless the is quite bit of inflation in the VM economy from now to then

The reason 25yo with 300 stats is worth more now is because it was a lot harder for him to gain 300 stats under the old training system due to inefficiencies as im sure you already know

I mean this in the nicest way possible but this pointless subject really isn't worth discussing any further

Deleted club 31 March 2015, 21:41
Rhythm FC wrote:
@Penny

In a nutshell, what i'm saying is that a 25yo with 300 stats today is going to worth more than a 25yo with 300 stats in a few months time(once the new training has enough time to take some effect) .. unless the is quite bit of inflation in the VM economy from now to then
WHICH IS WHY I SAID YOU NEED TO CHECK THE VALUES WEEKLY!

To be fair, the values over a 2-3 month period have always been different, which is why the values should be checked weekly.

Just because a player who trained at 500% last week was worth 10 million, doesnt mean that a player who trains at 500% this week will be worth the same amount.

However, you seem to have changed your points slightly smiley

Deleted club 31 March 2015, 21:43
FC Stoke wrote:
So, in a nutshell.

You call me a bad loser
You tell me Im condescending and that I talk down to you
Then you make some daft comment laughing at the fact that I make past and present comparisons with my team and then you claim its banter

Im sorry, I dont banter with people that I dont get on with.

Rhythm FC (MMM) 31 March 2015, 21:47
Rhythm FC wrote:
@Penny

WHICH IS WHY I SAID YOU NEED TO CHECK THE VALUES WEEKLY!

To be fair, the values over a 2-3 month period have always been different, which is why the values should be checked weekly.

Just because a player who trained at 500% last week was worth 10 million, doesnt mean that a player who trains at 500% this week will be worth the same amount.

However, you seem to have changed your points slightly smiley
I was always basing my replies of your original post on this subject which described you starting with a 15 yo and estimating that player's value looking at 19 and 20yo's

I haven't changed my point one bit as far as I'm concerned

FC Stoke (Rich) 31 March 2015, 21:50
FC Stoke wrote:
So, in a nutshell.

You call me a bad loser
You tell me Im condescending and that I talk down to you
Then you make some daft comment laughing at the fact that I make past and present comparisons with my team and then you claim its banter

Im sorry, I dont banter with people that I dont get on with.
I would love to speak my mind...

Deleted club 31 March 2015, 21:50
Rhythm FC wrote:
I haven't changed my point one bit as far as I'm concerned
Neither have I smiley

I think you just dont get what Im trying to say.

I think whats happening is that Im comparing a variable with a fixed point, and you are claiming that the fixed point is another variable which of course is too unstable to compare with.

Deleted club 31 March 2015, 21:54
FC Stoke wrote:
You are more than welcome to, we all know that moderators can say what they like in the public forums.

But there is no crime in not liking someone, or has that now become a rule.

[b]Rules 17.34 - You must like every single moderator on the forum, non compliance will be punishable by death[b]

But for the record, while I say we dont get on, at least Im polite enough to

a) Polite enough to not have a pop at you for the purposes of getting a cheap laugh at your expense
b) Polite enough to say I dont get on with you and leave it at that

I dont have to go around telling everyone about how I wish I could make a comment, suggesting there is one to actually make. I have my reasons for not liking the people I dont like, as I suspect people have their reasons for not liking me

Its called an opinion and its a basic human right.

Accusations on the other hand, are actually against forum rules. I assume you are familiar with the forum rules?

FC Stoke (Rich) 31 March 2015, 21:58
FC Stoke wrote:
You are more than welcome to, we all know that moderators can say what they like in the public forums.

But there is no crime in not liking someone, or has that now become a rule.

[b]Rules 17.34 - You must like every single moderator on the forum, non compliance will be punishable by death[b]

But for the record, while I say we dont get on, at least Im polite enough to

a) Polite enough to not have a pop at you for the purposes of getting a cheap laugh at your expense
b) Polite enough to say I dont get on with you and leave it at that

I dont have to go around telling everyone about how I wish I could make a comment, suggesting there is one to actually make. I have my reasons for not liking the people I dont like, as I suspect people have their reasons for not liking me

Its called an opinion and its a basic human right.

Accusations on the other hand, are actually against forum rules. I assume you are familiar with the forum rules?
I think you are great Penny...a happy go lucky type of person...with a great personality...and I would love it if we were friends in real life...it would be great fun...