Forums

Miscellaneous

Old -> New Conversion

Posted in General

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 1 April 2015, 22:34
Tea And Busquets FC wrote:
Can I just ask, is this chart based for players with a trainer or without a trainer? just I remember being on lawn without a trainer and 48% was near enough 1.8-2 on lawn...
It should be with.

Deleted club 1 April 2015, 22:38
Ajax wrote:
Tea And Busquets FC wrote:
Can I just ask, is this chart based for players with a trainer or without a trainer? just I remember being on lawn without a trainer and 48% was near enough 1.8-2 on lawn...
It should be with.
Remember the conversion will only be correct post 30th March so cpmparing before the update will be incorrect

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 2 April 2015, 14:38
Anyone know how accurate this chart is? So if you're training just about the 'T' mark, is it definitive that your player will be given the talent mark?

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 April 2015, 23:30
FC Stoke wrote:
Sky Blue Pink Chicks wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
I would love to speak my mind...
You are more than welcome to, we all know that moderators can say what they like in the public forums.

But there is no crime in not liking someone, or has that now become a rule.

[b]Rules 17.34 - You must like every single moderator on the forum, non compliance will be punishable by death[b]

But for the record, while I say we dont get on, at least Im polite enough to

a) Polite enough to not have a pop at you for the purposes of getting a cheap laugh at your expense
b) Polite enough to say I dont get on with you and leave it at that

I dont have to go around telling everyone about how I wish I could make a comment, suggesting there is one to actually make. I have my reasons for not liking the people I dont like, as I suspect people have their reasons for not liking me

Its called an opinion and its a basic human right.

Accusations on the other hand, are actually against forum rules. I assume you are familiar with the forum rules?
I think you are great Penny...a happy go lucky type of person...with a great personality...and I would love it if we were friends in real life...it would be great fun...
ROFL smiley

Blackburn XI Rovers (Joe Adams) 5 April 2015, 22:59
just about getting used to this new conversion

Blackburn XI Rovers (Joe Adams) 9 April 2015, 06:52

Blackburn XI Rovers (Joe Adams) 19 April 2015, 00:50