Forums

Miscellaneous

Old -> New Conversion

Posted in General

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 30 March 2015, 14:52
Just did my training now... +126% overall... Top got +190%.... Bottom (new youth) got +36%... I'm clueless atm smiley

Rhythm FC (MMM) 30 March 2015, 14:53
Johns Army wrote:
Just did my training now... +126% overall... Top got +190%.... Bottom (new youth) got +36%... I'm clueless atm smiley
the chart i gave you will help you make sense of it

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 30 March 2015, 15:04
Rhythm FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
So my team's average was about 4? Hmm not sure not too sure.

+134% average yesterday was 5.61
+126% average is about 4 according to your chart?

Wish they would keep the old one aswell just until we got use to the new one abit with new training!

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 30 March 2015, 16:29
Johns Army wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
So my team's average was about 4? Hmm not sure not too sure.

+134% average yesterday was 5.61
+126% average is about 4 according to your chart?

Wish they would keep the old one aswell just until we got use to the new one abit with new training!
The old one should still be available on player pages if that helps?

Deleted club 30 March 2015, 17:04
Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, cant be bothered reading forum posts on day of upgrades any more smiley

Has it been officially confirmed that each routine, regardless of where the blobs are placed, each give the exact same amount of increase for the percentage/train score

By that I mean, if I get 100% one day using one routine, then another day I do a different routine and score 100% then both days are identical in terms of player growth?

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 30 March 2015, 17:28
Sky Blue Pink Chicks wrote:
Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, cant be bothered reading forum posts on day of upgrades any more smiley

Has it been officially confirmed that each routine, regardless of where the blobs are placed, each give the exact same amount of increase for the percentage/train score

By that I mean, if I get 100% one day using one routine, then another day I do a different routine and score 100% then both days are identical in terms of player growth?
They are yes. 100% is 100% of one ability. So 100% in any one routine will divide 1 ability point between all the abilities that train hits.

Deleted club 30 March 2015, 19:12
FC Clock Face wrote:
They are yes. 100% is 100% of one ability. So 100% in any one routine will divide 1 ability point between all the abilities that train hits.
Thats good news then. Once Ive worked out what routine is what and how to caclulate the needs of a player Ill be well away.

Dont worry, I wont cneer at you all when Im looking down on you.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 31 March 2015, 12:27
Rhythm how did you come up with the %/point totals? smiley

Rhythm FC (MMM) 31 March 2015, 12:51
Johns Army wrote:
what do you mean?

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 31 March 2015, 12:54
Rhythm FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
what do you mean?
Like how do you know 89% = 2.85 for example